Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

@woshixx time to create another username. Have a good one. :nerd:

If the Sb 1's weren't TLO these definitely shouldn't be.
there's no pattern nor rhyme or reason to why ndc decides to do tlo or not. Some qs or limited kicks get tlo, as does some super duper gr releases, vice versa.

Last edited:
i have been waiting months for this release weekend.. what the kds, cigar/champagne pack, demin 1's,  going to be an expensive weekend.. hopefully i cop everything i want. 

4 spots out of 22 are getting these locally from my research so far...not so widespread as people think...kds are in a few more stores than these, not by many...

Last edited:
Wuts with NDC pics, All ther VI's have the tongue all puffed out. Looks better Factory DS laced. But anyway ther just pics.

Anybody know what previous JB releases qualified as a "limited general release?" I don't hear this term being thrown around that much

Last edited:

Anybody know what previous JB releases qualified as a "limited general release?" I don't hear this term being thrown around that much
"Limited general Release" 
roll.gif
 I feel like that eastbay rep is absolutely trolling you. i mean even shiekh is getting these, come on now

"Limited general Release" 
roll.gif
 I feel like that eastbay rep is absolutely trolling you. i mean even shiekh is getting these, come on now
Wasn't me. But if you read the conversation it looks like the Eastbay rep wasn't the one who used the term first, it was the guy asking the question who initiated it. 

Limited general release usually means a lot of locations get them, but each location doesn't get many pairs. They basically take a limited amount and spread them all over the country.

Limited general release usually means a lot of locations get them, but each location doesn't get many pairs. They basically take a limited amount and spread them all over the country.
So would something like the Black Grapes be considered a limited general release? Or Fear 3/4

Is the Jordan 1 lance mountain white a good trade for the champagnes? Who's winning?
It depends on the person and whether or not they feel that the trade is worth it.  It's relative. Some would go with Jordan 1 and others with the Champagnes.  Personally, I would go with the Champagnes.

I don't think a shoe that costs 250 with special packaging in two diff color ways is gonna be widely available releasing the same day as wtkd. nike wouldn't make it that easy but for people trying to get 1 of the 3 hot releases it should be much easier. I need all three so my life will be much harder come sat...Gonna be in the ATL wildin out anyway

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but I'm guessing for the June 14th releases people's priorities are in this order

1. WTKD

2. Cigar

3. Champagne

4. 11 Lows

5. Denim 1s

Hopefully there will be enough people putting their time and effort on those WTKD to give us a better shot at getting the Cigars online. That's really the only thing on that list I want

Last edited:

I could be wrong, but I'm guessing for the June 14th releases people's priorities are in this order

1. WTKD

2. Cigar

3. Champagne

4. 11 Lows

5. Denim 1s

Hopefully there will be enough people putting their time and effort on those WTKD to give us a better shot at getting the Cigars online. That's really the only thing on that list I want
C0-SIGN!!!! Cigars/champagnes all day.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1. WTKD
2. Cigar
3. Champagne
4. 11 Lows
5. Denim 1s

Well damn I didn't realize all of those are dropping the same day. I wanted all 5. Preparing to only get 2 now. lol

Last edited:

1. WTKD

2. Cigar

3. Champagne

4. 11 Lows

5. Denim 1s

the wtkds release at a seperate time.

Nah, they release at 8 am Eastern just like the Cig/Champ on NDC. Unless you're talking about a different site

Back
Top Bottom