Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

itll be close then. I got just the cigars and will see if I get hit with them. never ordered internationally so I don't even know how that works. also did anyone's order get cancelled? I think the guy earlier might've been pissed he missed out and started trying to blow smoke up everyones ***. either way im good because ill probably end up with a few come release so cant be mad.

I got an email that was in my spam box, saying the size 11 Cigars I ordered was out of stock.

I got an email that was in my spam box, saying the size 11 Cigars I ordered was out of stock.
just checked my spam, no email for me. Guy earlier was saying all orders were gonna be cancelled.

No email from them but I got a refund from PayPal, when I logged into my account to check the status it was cancelled.

Yea I'm not a member of their website and checked out as guest. How would I check that? There's some activity on my PayPal but it doesn't look like they refunded me or anything. When another site refunded me it looked different

So i logged into kickz and under my order status it shows my order has shipped & even gives me a tracking number?

Guess they didn't get cancelled, I won't 100% trust it tho until the tracking number shows some activity because it isn't showing up on ups site yet

Last edited:
So i logged into kickz and under my order status it shows my order has shipped & even gives me a tracking number?

Guess they didn't get cancelled, I won't 100% trust it tho until the tracking number shows some activity because it isn't showing up on ups site yet
im gonna try and create an account soon and see whats up with my order.

Logged in to paypal and they haven't canceled or refunded my payment, even though I got the out of stock email.

just created an account with them and it says I haven't ordered anything yet. used the same email as my paypal last night.

im not bold enough to ask them about my order so I don't make it hot and they cancel, guess ill just wait and see.

I agree, I'm not one to ask the wrong types of questions :lol:. As long as I don't get a refund or cancellation I'm not asking anything. Now if one of those things happen ima try and use it as leverage to get another release.

I ordered some shoes from kickz.com like 2 months ago and they oversold and cancelled. Sent me an email saying i could call my bank to speed up refund process, which i didn't do. Took 3 weeks for refund to go through. Just a heads up.

I ordered some shoes from kickz.com like 2 months ago and they oversold and cancelled. Sent me an email saying i could call my bank to speed up refund process, which i didn't do. Took 3 weeks for refund to go through. Just a heads up.
damn. How did they cancel it? With an email or you checked the website?

id rather miss out than pay more than retail on these. NDC/FNL or on to the next one 
I feel what you're saying but paying an extra $40 bucks to possibly get the cigars early is a good look in my book. cant go wrong with that.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure i saw it on the website. I emailed them too though asking about it.
I didn't create an account with them when I ordered and created one today and it said I didn't order anything. I got charged by them and it doesn't look like I got refunded (paid with paypal and checked all this on paypal mobile). so in my situation im not looking to ask any questions in case the guy on the other page was telling the truth about orders being cancelled and just wait it out. Will check my paypal on desktop now to make sure.

Not talking about this release, but in general, sometimes I'd rather pay a little extra or pay resell because trying to cop on my own is so stressful/difficult. With bots eating online pairs, shady raffles, a POS RSVP system, and everyones, including Nike's, unreliable servers, theres no way to tell whether you're guaranteed your pair...while other guys cop 3 or 4 pairs. Gotta keep trying trying though, all we can do....or stop buying  
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
maybe getting a little excessive here but just checked and they charged me, no type of refund or anything. The waiting game, and im definitely patient.

Not talking about this release, but in general, sometimes I'd rather pay a little extra or resell because trying to cop on my own is so stressful/difficult. With bots eating online pairs, shady raffles, a POS RSVP system, and everyones, including Nike's, unreliable servers, theres no way to tell whether you're guaranteed your pair...while other guys cop 3 or 4 pairs. Gotta keep trying trying though, all we can do....or stop buying  :stoneface:
I know what you're saying. I resell myself and even cop at a little extra when necessary.

I know what you're saying. I resell myself and even cop at a little extra when necessary.
I meant pay resell, but I do resell every so often...if that is I can get a damn sneaker. I can't even get what I like bro lol my fingers cramp out online like LBJ in the finals 
laugh.gif

I meant pay resell, but I do resell every so often...if that is I can get a damn sneaker. I can't even get what I like bro lol my fingers cramp out online like LBJ in the finals :lol:
same here. most of my cops are at retail. but I wont hesitate to pay the resell if I have to and really want the shoe.

same here. most of my cops are at retail. but I wont hesitate to pay the resell if I have to and really want the shoe.
I'm right there with ya. You know whats even worse is, I don't know about you, but with all these high quality fakes floating around, I'm scared I'm gonna get burned so I'll always try and buy from a legit shop or ebay seller with a great reputuation, which most of the time is a little pricer....but it helps me sleep better at night lol 

I'm right there with ya. You know whats even worse is, I don't know about you, but with all these high quality fakes floating around, I'm scared I'm gonna get burned so I'll always try and buy from a legit shop or ebay seller with a great reputuation, which most of the time is a little pricer....but it helps me sleep better at night lol 
yes, I agree. if I don't cop a GR on release date or off a very reputable person im not buying it in fear of getting a fake pair. Some of the fakes are too good. That's the good thing about most limited kicks. if fakes do exist, you can tell a mile away, like with kobe preludes etc.

Back
Top Bottom