Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

So you dudes want them to change the soles on a shoe that was originally released over 20 years ago. Jordan 6s have clear soles, deal with it.

So you dudes want them to change the soles on a shoe that was originally released over 20 years ago. Jordan 6s have clear soles, deal with it.
I probably should have been more clear. I have no problem with the clear sole being on the Cigar. I DO have a problem with a blue clear sole being on these cigars. There's just too many colors and shades going on with this shoe, the cigar brown, the gold on the tongue, the burgundy, the infrared color, and blue soles. IMO, if they'd done a smoked or browned sole, and mixed in some shades of brown and some white or black on these instead of the infrared and burgundy, these would've been much better. But that's just me, I usually don't like most loud shoes :lol:

What's that have to do with ANYTHING that the shoes were released 20 years ago? Who cares. 3's didn't have clear soles but now they are slapping clear soles on them. Just like they can slap a solid color sole on a 6 now. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks the clear sole is out of place here. The brown leather and the red look good together, with the brown leather having a classier look, but then they use a cheap looking blue tinted clear sole on them. Nah, you can have these. They will be overpriced garbage. I'll deal with it by passing. Money saved.

Who knows why they started tinting the clear soles blue, some say to keep the shoes icy longer but what is guaranteed is if you want to get rid of the blue tint all you have to do is wear your shoes. Problem solved, your welcome.

Who knows why they started tinting the clear soles blue, some say to keep the shoes icy longer but what is guaranteed is if you want to get rid of the blue tint all you have to do is wear your shoes. Problem solved, your welcome.
You're right about that, they fade Pretty quick if you wear em. But even clear soles wouldn't save these for me.

Nike using scraps from the garbage on their kicks now. Materials getting cheaper and cheaper
laugh.gif

I don't know which shoe is worst these or the champagne pairs.

Ugliest Jordans i've seen IMO

I wanna like the green ones. But they seem like cheap plasticy leather. Just give us plain full grain

And no green V. But we get these. Ugh

Shouldn't the Champagnes have a cork insole??
I like GITD and dont necessarily hate it on these, but why??? I still like them though. If released separately they will be the priority.....

Back
Top Bottom