Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

I can see these being a July/August release if they do these as a pack, with retail around $375.

The champaigns are close, but no cigar.. Cigars will make that pack (if packaged together).

It will be funny if they don't release the black/infrared and just release this trash. Hopefully that isn't the case but they should at least release the shoe he won in.
they will release blk/infrared, looking like black friday release on those

I've been excited for the cigar colorway since I first saw it but those champagnes can't be real life, they are hideous.

That top pic of the champagnes is disgusting oh my god...still coppin tho

Is the paint dry on those champagnes lol I would still cop if I wss able to I would keep the greens and sell the cigars so I csn end getting the greens for free or mostly paid

Now I'm seeing new pics without the ring lacelock. :rofl: please Nike/JB don't do that to us :x

Happy to see people liking the cigars hopefully I can sell them and keep those champagnes lol

I'm into both, I'm not usually into green shoe's but after the Oregon Duck V's was a fail these Champagne Bottle 6's would be a decent consolation prize especially with the concept behind it. I'm into Pack's personally when there's a good concept, but only for the right price if it's too much and I can't see myself rockin them as often I'd have no problem passing on both.

Cigars are great but the champagnes are terrible. Patent leather and VIs just don't mix well

Jordan Brand, clear soles don't work on EVERYTHING. You just made the Cigar's look cheap. :smh:

Everything looks good to me except that clear sole. Pass.

Back
Top Bottom