Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Personally, I'd like it as a pack. So I don't have to scramble to get two limited shoes at tone time, it's hard enough to get 1

I said pass on the cigars...

But those champagne are :wow: I'm not even a big VI fan but these might get plotted on...

these would be something cool to have in the collection, but not worth the hassle..

Champagnes will be popped, I mean copped :pimp:

And am I tripping or is the rubber on the tongue and pull tag clear? :pimp:

feel free to correct me on my accuracy or doubt me as this is pure speculation and wishful thinking, but it seems as if the cigar and champagne 6s are a pack dropping this summer (last summers pack was the fear pack) to commemorate jordan's 1st championship. the celebration included champagne of course, and there's that famous pic of jordan w/ a cigar. maybe we'll see a third shoe with a gold colorway to represent the trohpy?

them is ugly but i will cop anyway
TO RESELL TO PEOPLE DUMB ENOUGH TO BUY FOR AN OUTRAGEOUS PRICE :pimp:

The pack idea is awesome and horrible all at the same time.

Love the special double packs, especially when we get deluxe packaging (DMP 6/11, Raging Bull Vs), but these will be a nightmare to get.

Not really feeling the champagne colorway on its own, but fits nicely with the cigar/celebration theme. I'm hoping numbers are closer to GMPs than the recent AJKO pack.

If this is a pack I can hopefully cop then sell the cigars for some amount over what I paid for the pack and get myself some free champagne 6s [emoji]128526[/emoji]

more leggings......  These cats might as well just rock em because every release the pants gets closer and closer to actual leggings
indifferent.gif
Hold up, those are pants ? i thought they were socks, dudes havin serious issues now a days

The Gars i would grab, but the chams errrr i dont know.. Something about that green just rub me the wrong way

Dope just recently moved from south Carolina... where you usually cop yo kicks university?
Yes i do, i dont go to the mall in lakeland thats a waste of time.. University hold me down, especially footaction and HoH, im pretty cool with ppl at footaction, they usually look out for me

That's what's up,I don't really know any peeps down here and really haven't been out on releases. Don't want to venture out just like that in turf on not familiar like that you feel me. Maybe we can kick it at a release or something like that. Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom