Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

champenge ones are pretty dope. need to see better pics of the swishers. that pink throws it off to me

I don't know why the lace lock being at the bottom of the shoe bothers me.

>D

Bothers me too, but another NTer pointed out to me that Mike always wore the lace lock on the bottom when he wore the Carmines...I did a little google search and from what I can tell, he was correct.

That green pair is heatttt. I pray im the only one to like those, bc it would be so much easier to cop. Ahhh those are greatness

green ones would be even more dope if they were suede
glasses.gif

the bottles are usually green

That makes sense...I suppose.

But Ace of Spade is black...That's all I drink

Except when I used to drink Crystal...which has a peach/gold color...But then Jay said stop drinking it, so I did.

I'm lying. APthebrokekid don't got guap to be dropping stacks on champagne in the club nor 300-500 per bottle in the liquor store.

Ugly as **** guys comon open your eyes.

For sure, if they owners of the name "Champagne" heart some things about that, they contact Jordan for stoping this rumor

Cigars look even better in lightning still can't wait for those ! Champaign looks ok but they will probably come in a pack so I'm copping regardless . I hope these release when I go to la to go from impossible to a slight better chance.

Back
Top Bottom