Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Really dont understand the hype for these, these are easy pass for me, i'll wait for the black and silver 5's

QFMFT!!!LOLZ at y'all that are happy you copped and are happy they aren't releasing. Look at the selling price of the AJ IX QUAI 54's from last year lol!!!These are ok but I'd rather spend the money on something that will hold it's value or more likely increase like the RAY XIII's........since most y'all scored your come up on these lololololol oh the sneaker game is just that, a GAME, and HYPE is the X factor

Really dont understand the hype for these, these are easy pass for me, i'll wait for the black and silver 5's

QFMFT!!!LOLZ at y'all that are happy you copped and are happy they aren't releasing. Look at the selling price of the AJ IX QUAI 54's from last year lol!!!These are ok but I'd rather spend the money on something that will hold it's value or more likely increase like the RAY XIII's........since most y'all scored your come up on these lololololol oh the sneaker game is just that, a GAME, and HYPE is the X factor

If I'm not mistaken that last Quai 54 shoe release wasn't state side either was it? I'm not really surprised these aren't

If I'm not mistaken that last Quai 54 shoe release wasn't state side either was it? I'm not really surprised these aren't

frown.gif
suck i wnted them

I dont remember the Quai IX last year, or the Quai I from a few years back getting this much hype. Personally, I think both the Quai IX and the Quai I are better than the Quai V.

Back
Top Bottom