Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Really dont understand the hype for these, these are easy pass for me, i'll wait for the black and silver 5's
Lucky for you, you won't have to worry about those ... they will be sitting on the shelves, until they go on sale.

Really dont understand the hype for these, these are easy pass for me, i'll wait for the black and silver 5's
Lucky for you, you won't have to worry about those ... they will be sitting on the shelves, until they go on sale.

Just wondering how many people like the shoe because of how it looks rather than it having the Quai logo. Without the logo and exclusiveness, would you still buy?

Just wondering how many people like the shoe because of how it looks rather than it having the Quai logo. Without the logo and exclusiveness, would you still buy?

Back
Top Bottom