Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldve asked for reg shipping & a refund for the difference...thats not express at all smh
I'll ride out the rest of the day, only because when I ordered my 88's they did process and I was given tracking that night. Basically my order is bought and paid for and tracking # is the next step. If they don't leave today I will call for a refund though.

When is the next finishline release? Footlocker does a better job at letting the public know when & what shoe will come out. Finishline does a better job @ getting the shoe in store for the people who don't mind waiting in line.

i dont really get dudes blog, looks like he is just taking info from here and other places and posting it all up in his blog

Last edited:
i dont really get dudes blog, looks like he is just taking info from here and other places and posting it all up in his blog

Pretty much the majority of sneaker blogs today.

Gotta support a fellow NTer's work though!

just went down to house of Hoops in Houston galleria, 1500 pairs of WC 88's, no line, got a ticket for a guaranteed pair sz 12 i pick up sunday and a barkley posite sz 12 ticket, all shoes available in area 72 pack, also kobe christmas and kd, FSR!!!

Some major FL will be dropping the bred 11s tomorrow FCFS. I have called to confirm with mine.

Does anyone know if NDC is dropping them tomorrow in the AM?

I'm following what you are saying, also wouldn't the shoes be available a little longer while the "flag process" is still in effect. I too think it's just random.
Was hoping you got thru, I know you on the hunt.

Nah, left my laptop on all night with the tab of the link open. Woke up, tried at 7:54am, they were up then. Tried, nothing. Said F it, went to work. Tried the link again, went to pay. Error. Tried again. Error. Gave up. Looked at my phone account alert showed $ on hold. FF to just now, I JUST got off the phone with FNL (tried all day, but couldn't stay on beyond 20 min at a time due to being productive at work), she told me that the transaction didn't go through from this morning. There were actually 2 holds on the account. I ain't mad in the least bit though. I could just smack myself for selling my second pair six years ago. I still have my wearable pair of '01s. No loss for me. I let the newer dudes have this one. Reading this thread throughout the day gave me some new perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom