Jordan Retro 8 "Cool Grey" & "Black/Gym Red" $190 Summer 2017

30% OFF THESE AT ONENESS USING THE CODE "laborday"...COMES OUT TO $140 SHIPPED. HOLLA...

CED B.

Reactions: PJS
Bred 13's soldout
They do still have hof's 13 if your interested
Comes out to around $108 shipped depending on your location for shipping

Bred 13's soldout
They do still have hof's 13 if your interested
Comes out to around $108 shipped depending on your location for shipping
Yeah I saw that..i put in a ems for them but got full price on them..is.it.a.1.time use only?

Shouldn't be
Try resending again and put "laborday" after your size
They sent me a $145 invoice then seconds later sent me a $108 invoice
Sale might be over?
They could be closed on laborday?
It's worth a shot

It's pretty obvious the public feels jays are overpriced and it reflects as units are moving quickly with these markdowns. Dudes still buy jays.

It's pretty obvious the public feels jays are overpriced and it reflects as units are moving quickly with these markdowns. Dudes still buy jays.

Interesting to see if they lowered prices if they would move quicker or if it's the "I'm getting a deal" mentality

Interesting to see if they lowered prices if they would move quicker or if it's the "I'm getting a deal" mentality

I can't front I fell for that many times over with certain items but even now it's wearing off with Jays.

After a while u can basically tell what something should be priced at so u just end up waiting for that price

$160 is my minimum price point for Js (although I've been getting them for $140 or lower thank God recently) unless they're the ones that I know will instantly sell out on release forcing me to pay the $190 like for instance the royal blue 1s

1 of JB's problems is that they're oversaturating their market. Seems like they release like 6-7 color ways a month including men's sizes and grade school extended sizes to the point where a bred 13 gets treated like it's a HOF 13

I swooped up that size 10 cool greys for the $140

Attachments

• IMG_0942.PNG
    IMG_0942.PNG
    298.1 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: PJS
Yes I did
Just put "laborday" after your size in the email
Looks like I grabbed the last 10
Only 9.5 left

Thanks for the second opinions, Ive always liked Aquas and they're not pricy. Guess Ill pull the trigger on them.

I always chose an OG colorway over a retro+. And unless you been out the loop. Jordan GR's haven't been selling out lately. So you can go back and get the other VIII's at a later date.

Anyone use any NDC codes recently on these? I'm only aware of the 25% off sale going on for sale items.

Back
Top Bottom