Jordan Retro 8 "Cool Grey" & "Black/Gym Red" $190 Summer 2017

bred-air-jordan-8-cement-1.jpg

bred-air-jordan-8-cement-2.jpg

bred-air-jordan-8-cement-3.jpg

bred-air-jordan-8-cement-4.jpg

bred-air-jordan-8-cement-5.jpg

bred-air-jordan-8-cement-6.jpg

Not a big fan of either CW, but not sure why they're putting 1993 on the heel tabs. Would have thought they would have kept that for the Alternates.

Won't cop cool grey 8s unless under $120

BTW will cop Air Zoom Assertion because I hate Kyrie Irving

I had $73 retro Js before, usually retro Js are $113.

Also got reserve....
You know what that means...
These things going on disco
Will wait for that Columbus day 30% off sale

Same here. I actually seen these in person the other day. Not bad, but rather have another pair of the black/red IV's. Lol

Reactions: PJS
I don't think that coupon still works... :frown:
The store is from Europe (Sweden) it worth to order there when they have some promo running.

Shipping is really fast too. I placed my order on Thurs 7 night here, they shipped on Monday and I think tomorrow my order will arrive

upload_2017-9-14_21-5-3.png

I don't think that coupon still works... :frown::
The store is from Europe (Sweden) it worth to order there when they have some promo running.

Shipping is really fast too. I placed my order on Thurs 7 night here, they shipped on Monday and I think tomorrow my order will arrive

upload_2017-9-14_21-5-3.png

Yup. Super LEGIT site. I once ordered a KD 9 from the on Monday. Got to me Thursday AM. All the way in the west coast.

I know 8s hardly get the recognition they deserve, but Im kinda surprised the Cg8s are still available.

The colorway is so clean.
Although Im bias, cause I love 8s, so this pair was a easy decision for me.

Last edited:
8s are in my top 3. Watching these on NDC. Hope they drop below $100

Hope these sit just like the grey ones did and I can cop on monday....cant make it to my HoH like I did today for the kyries

Back
Top Bottom