Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Since they throwing nikeair models out now just curious what yall think about how long it'll be before ones like these make a return? Don't hit me with the oh jb does every 3 to 5 years. For real since they gettin it right now...talkin bout these hares etc

After 6 long wears.

View media item 1861255
Not a big deal to me. My 2000 infrareds did it many times over 12 years. Just showing you guys that care.

Tha quality.

My lows have over 100 hours on them.
If I toothbrush the bottom of the soles, and then soak them in Wd-40, and rescrub them, I could pass them for DS in pics.

I

Since they throwing nikeair models out now just curious what yall think about how long it'll be before ones like these make a return? Don't hit me with the oh jb does every 3 to 5 years. For real since they gettin it right now...talkin bout these hares etc
speak english please

Da recent hares have Nike air

bingo. Went over some people's heads

JB is going to release, rerelease, and re-re-release all these. For those models mentioned. The earliest I think we'll see 7s is 4-5 years and probably on the long side of that number.

JB is going to release, rerelease, and re-re-release all these. For those models mentioned. The earliest I think we'll see 7s is 4-5 years and probably on the long side of that number.
yeah no tellin. I was just tryin 2 start a little chat up now the bash squad on the way I'm sure. It is what it is

yeah no tellin. I was just tryin 2 start a little chat up now the bash squad on the way I'm sure. It is what it is

The tough part about short posts on boards like this is someone responds to something that wasn't even the point. I do it to., you just miss things sometimes.....is there a bash squad membership forum??? :x

The tough part about short posts on boards like this is someone responds to something that wasn't even the point. I do it to., you just miss things sometimes.....is there a bash squad membership forum??? :x
yeah. Lately the whole place jist seems like one big argue den...not with me just having to constantly read others trash talk. I've had fun here but I'm signing out. Yall take it easy. Peace

I UNDS'd mine today and they felt great, stayed TTS. I'm very happy with how roomy they are in the forefoot area.

Debating whether I should look to buy a pair of the recent Carmine's or wait and see if JB releases a Nike Air version. 

You guys waiting for more NA 6s gonna be waiting a while IMO.

Just because they release a 6 with NA doesn't mean they gonna re release likes of 6s that JUST came out. And this time with NA

Just because they release a 6 with NA doesn't mean they gonna re release likes of 6s that JUST came out. And this time with NA

View media item 1863429View media item 1863430View media item 1863431
Shouldn't be that long before the next nike air 6 drop
Looks like white and reds are getting worked on as well as Black infrared

Imo
I think the fours are gonna go in the vault during the middle of 2017

And 6s will be the new Jordan brand hooker to throw all sorts of colorways and materials on

Last edited:
Debating whether I should look to buy a pair of the recent Carmine's or wait and see if JB releases a Nike Air version. 

It depends on how bad you want the Carmine's and how much you are willing to pay. I think you might wait a while, but with JB, you never know.

ill give it 2 to 3 years if that

we just got iv's a few years back and they are back this year

View media item 1863429View media item 1863430View media item 1863431
Shouldn't be that long before the next nike air 6 drop
Looks like white and reds are getting worked on as well as Black infrared

Imo
I think the fours are gonna go in the vault during the middle of 2017

And 6s will be the new Jordan brand hooker to throw all sorts of colorways and materials on
I think they only showed the Infrareds is because that was the OG 6 model they were trying to model the remastered 6 after. That pic by no means is hinting at more 6s this year

I think they only showed the Infrareds is because that was the OG 6 model they were trying to model the remastered 6 after. That pic by no means is hinting at more 6s this year
Wasn't hinting more 6s this year 2016

But next year 2017

i'm thinking They'll put it on the corner again to make that money.

Premium materials

P.E's and Unreleased samples

Man, I'm not guaranteed tomorrow so I'm not one that wants to wait for any shoe because of a Nike sign.
Would buy today and deal if I live until tomorrow.

Last edited:
By premium materials I meant Pinnacle 6s
Alligator
Ostrich
Pony hair

Slapped on a 6
Call it the Frankenstein 6

They had what was at the time the normal materials.

Now what was back then normal is now considered premium.
maybe that's what company's do once they grow over the years, just like Ralph Lauren. They're threads used to be A1 for half the price

Back
Top Bottom