Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Thanks! Go another pair in the hopes the lace holder hasn't been urinated on. I will then bring one of my pairs back as there is no need for 2.

if these are from store inventory, chances are people gonna get some crap pairs. i know alotta pairs were returned to stores with issues.

You guys waiting for more NA 6s gonna be waiting a while IMO.

Just because they release a 6 with NA doesn't mean they gonna re release likes of 6s that JUST came out. And this time with NA
Agreed...  look at the 88's...  it's the only one so far in recent time

Speak for yourself. Every shoe spot has shady workers and I'd rather have them around as an option as each venue serves its purpose for me.
You just like them because of your reward cards bigj lol. I'm biased. I've had nothing but bad encounters with them.

I bought the Kings Pride lbj 11's from FNL when they dropped, I went .5 as usual with lbj's and obviously they ran too big...i went to swap sizes and they didn't have an 11 so I returned...the worker tried to give me all types of runaround that I wore em, policy etc...I got very stern with him and he said "chill bro, I'll take the return" like wtf why not just do it in the first place

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the Kings Pride lbj 11's from FNL when they dropped, I went .5 as usual with lbj's and obviously they ran too big...i went to swap sizes and they didn't have an 11 so I returned...the worker tried to give me all types of runaround that I wore em, policy etc...I got very stern with him and he said "chill bro, I'll take the return" like wtf why not just do it in the first place
I hate cats like that. Trying to front, the bottom line is FNL doesn't give a crap about the employee....the employee should just be cool and give the return without a hassle instead of trying to act like he is losing commission by accepting a return.

That happens quite a bit, my cousin worked for FNL and he told me the management is all about numbers and hitting their sales all the time and returns obviously get in the way of that, but said management instructs to make it as difficult as possible to return items during certain times when store sales are down, try to wear down the customer until they say forget about the return, but in most cases they have to take the return.

I hate cats like that. Trying to front, the bottom line is FNL doesn't give a crap about the employee....the employee should just be cool and give the return without a hassle instead of trying to act like he is losing commission by accepting a return.
You do lose commission on returns though, 

Back
Top Bottom