Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

quick questions for everyone who owns these. Did these come with a retro card? I got a pair off ebay which I'm aure are legit. However, for some reason I didn't even think that these didn't have one when I received then two weeks ago.
no i dont believe these came with a retro card. the aqua 8s came with one.

Last edited:
quick questions for everyone who owns these. Did these come with a retro card? I got a pair off ebay which I'm aure are legit. However, for some reason I didn't even think that these didn't have one when I received then two weeks ago.
NDC pair, no retro card.

For the people that bought from this Finishline restock, my package shipped from Indianapolis, so Im not sure that they are in store returns.

For the people that bought from this Finishline restock, my package shipped from Indianapolis, so Im not sure that they are in store returns.
i think somebody mentioned that as well. FNL has been throwing up FSR of these on the site based on store inventory i assume.

[

In-store returns or just unsold store stock altogether. It seems like the site takes their sizes down at night and reload them in the morning so they can only process orders during store business hours.

Damn these are already at the outlets? i was thought they sold really well seemed to sell out then restock then sell out a bunch of times. People must be sleeping because this and the chi 1's are the best jordan releases of 2015.
smokin.gif

sounds like you should go post your shoes in the legit check board if you didn't know 6s don't come with a retro card because your 8s did

Every pair of Jordan's I've ever owned came with a retro card.

Retro 1's, retro 8's x2, retro 3's white/cement. All bought in around 03. Recently got the newer 8's. Had retro card. Got these 6's and didn't have it. Not sure why I would need a legit check thread?

Only other pair I've owned that didn't come with one was the 9's and I just assumed it was removed and were bought on clearance near Rob fords ward.

Last edited:
Lol @ the mere coincidence that the one pair of Jordans he buys almost 13 years later comes with a retro card.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I could get a maroon baseball tee? The sleeves being maroon and the base shirt white. 

View media item 1867088
Gotta Represent My Home Team [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Lol @ the mere coincidence that the one pair of Jordans he buys almost 13 years later comes with a retro card.

Haha. Honestly, I went pretty hard in high school buying Jordans then stopped, and recently rediscovered my love for these shoes. Guess that is a pretty big coincidence though.

could be that a butt smelling reseller sent them back via mail cuz he couldnt get a worthy profit?

Back
Top Bottom