Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

I haven't been in this thread since I posted about Dino saying these weren't releasing till 2016
laugh.gif
. He was wrong 
nerd.gif

Glad ppl who wanted ate and are still eating. I ended up copping for the raffle on NDC. I didn't see where to put in a coupon code tho when I was going through the process. Guess I missed it when you enter payment info?? I ended up contacting live chat and they applied a 15% off code so I copped for $197 
pimp.gif
. Also when I went to do raffles for the 11s (which I'm locked in for!) I saw a size 13 sitting behind the counter. Dios mio they are beautiful. I'm glad I did not pass on these

My chimp order will be here tomorrow, 1 day after being shipped. Excited to have these in hand.

Glad these are sitting. Got a homie at the job that gets a F&F discount on NDC...I believe 35%. Winning...Just gotta make it to pay day. And considering that the Aqua 8's are sitting on NDC...I should be winning before Christmas!

Saw these in person today. The leather wasn't that great at all. JB is smoking some strong stuff. I don't even want these for a $100.
Well if you find a pair for $100 you can slide them right in my pms :lol:

For those with swoosh accounts, what postion do you have :nerd:

Last edited:

i have raw denim that bleeds too. what i usually do is do a slight cuff on them or if that doesnt work i put tape on the insides of the cuffs so the jeans dont touch the kicks, the tape does.
Good tip!!!

i have raw denim that bleeds too. what i usually do is do a slight cuff on them or if that doesnt work i put tape on the insides of the cuffs so the jeans dont touch the kicks, the tape does.
Yeah thanks for the tip because I don't pin roll my jeans and I hate joggers unless they're the Nike fleece sweats
no prob :smile: use clear tape tho

I ordered my 6s yesterday morning during the restock and UPS emails me saying it's set to be delivered tomorrow. Damn :smokin

Have 1 pair arriving today which is tuesday and anither pair thursday didnt know finishline use ups smartpost smh

Fell on some extra cash and was able to order these. They arrive tomorrow, you gotta love Nike's fast shipping. My last shoe buy for this year. Ending 2015 with a bang

I will not lie though, looking at my own pair I just bought.............I can see why a good number of people "passed" or "returned" these shoes.  I'm not regretting buying these at all, but I can see some of the criticisms that lead up to these Maroon 6s NOT selling out within 24 hours of its release.

Just from the look at it, that white just ain't white enough (no racial).  I mean I can put them side-by-side with my 2014 White Infrared 6s, and my Infrared 6s are still whiter than the Maroon 6s we have in front of us today......and I wear my Infrared 6s at least twice a week at minimum.  So if my year old White Infrared 6s with a lesser quality leather still looks snow-white as **** compared to them Maroon 6s, then I can see why people decide to turn around on these joints.

If these Maroon 6s were as white as Caspar's ghostly ***, then I can see more people actually emptying the store shelves out.

Last edited:
People will come back for this after xmas, when they picked up extra money or from 72-10 resell... Lots of people are passing for the 72-10 release. When people strikes out on 72-10 and Yeezy, will buy the Maroon's as a consolation. Also some people get paid mid of the month. Maroons is a victim of releasing before two super hyped up release. But they will eventually sell out.

Last edited:
I cancelled my EB order on Saturday

Went to the stores to get an in-hand look.  This leather is nothing like any of the 6s from 2014.

Besides the price, my only gripe was no 12.5s were offered.  6s ran big for me and I had to .5 size down from a 13.

I may eventually pick up a pair in the future (not too happy about that pricepoint). But I will have to get a 12 and a 13 and see which fits best.

JB is so inconsistent with their sizing.

People will come back for this after xmas, when they picked up extra money or from 72-10 resell... Lots of people are passing for the 72-10 release. When people strikes out on 72-10 and Yeezy, will buy the Maroon's as a consolation. Also some people get paid mid of the month. Maroons is a victim of releasing before two super hyped up release. But they will eventually sell out.
personally i think it's because of the $220 retail. if the maroons were $190 like the rest of the remastered all year they would've definitely sold out or it's just there are other gadget these year that may be a better gift such as the hoverboard, etc. personally i think it's great because last year i think my local mall even ran out of raffles for the legend blue. 

personally i think it's because of the $220 retail. if the maroons were $190 like the rest of the remastered all year they would've definitely sold out or it's just there are other gadget these year that may be a better gift such as the hoverboard, etc. personally i think it's great because last year i think my local mall even ran out of raffles for the legend blue. 

The price increase are part of it too... I bet these sells out if they released them 1-3 months ago. But I'm all for it, if shoes start sitting and not selling out on the first day or weekend. That just means I can start buying all the releases I want with no hassle, and maybe for a discount.

But knowing JB... If his shoes start sitting and hitting outlets all the time. I see them dropping the production numbers down again to re-create hype.

Last edited:
The price increase are part of it too... I bet these sells out if they released them 1-3 months ago. But I'm all for it, if shoes start sitting and not selling out on the first day or weekend. That just means I can start buying all the releases I want with no hassle, and maybe for a discount.

But knowing JB... If his shoes start sitting and hitting outlets all the time. I see them dropping the production numbers down again to re-create hype.
exactly, i actually have a chance now to check out releases in person before i decide to buy or not. didn't buy these since i don't wear all white shoes (white upper with blk midsole or outsole i'm okay, but just can't do all white), but am impressed with the leather quality on these. 

Back
Top Bottom