Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Loosely following this release and I see more sizes being replenished when I periodically check on NDC. Good stuff man 
nthat.gif

This is amazing, a Nike Air Branded Jordan is sitting online.  I wonder how long is NDC going to keep them up there for?  They already removed the Pro Star 5s and Bordeaux 7s.

ndc just sent an e-mail denying my second order

edit: hate to keep bringing it up, but how did you guys size these vs. your aj1 size?

Last edited:
Yeah that was my pair. After cooling down I took another look at them and noticed this weird rippled like crease pattern on the same shoe. Anyone else have material on the back like this? I normally don't give a **** about creases cause I wear my stuff, but this looks like it's set to crack if I set foot in them (is the back panel synthetic?). My heavily worn CDP Carmine from 2008 are in better shape than this...

EDIT: Can also see a weird dark color scuff on the heel pull...

View media item 1818110
I'm not one to complain (not picky) but that's bad I feel for u....no mine doesn't have that to answer your question.

This is amazing, a Nike Air Branded Jordan is sitting online.  I wonder how long is NDC going to keep them up there for?  They already removed the Pro Star 5s and Bordeaux 7s.
Like someone stated earlier, Maroons are not really a popping colorway.

If you take away the fact that they were never retroed till now, outside of collector types and "Nike Air" beasts, no one really wants these imo

Add the $220 tag and it's a hard pill to swallow for most (Grizz is right about if it was limited though)

Went into the DTLR next door to me and they said they have damn near a fsr and they barely sold any this weekend.

To all my Houston NT brethren that are wanting to cop these shoes in-store, the Champs at Baybrook Mall has close to a full-size run still in stock AT THIS MOMENT.

I don't have my camera on me at the moment, but I did manage to cop me a pair (OH MY GAWD, I COP IT).......and it was from Champs Baybrook.

Yall better jump over there ASAP while you still have the chance, I know the Finish Line right next to Champs has a few in-stock too but I am not sure it is a full size run

What is everyone basing their claims of these sitting on? Is there really full size runs sitting across stores in the states? Or are people just seeing a size 11 plus on display and claiming no one is buying these? Seems to only be big sizes on US websites. In Canada there is only big sizes left. And this is isn't just my local, just got off the phone with Foot Locker trying to locate a replacement pair.

have you not seen eastbay, ndc, and finishline?

define big sizes dude. are you speaking of big sizes as anything thats not big kids sizes?

No size 7.5??? What's the deal with this?? It seems like all brands just forget about size 7.5 for some reason. It's not exactly an uncommon size. Everyone who's a size 8 and up was once a size 7.5 and needed shoes. Hmmm...
AGREED.

Saw these in person today. Leather quality is nice. If they weren't $220 I would consider.

As someone mentioned earlier, can you guys please elaborate as much as possible on the fit of these compared to the 2014 infrared release?

I've heard various opinions regarding going down half a size... Better yet since the aquas are fresh on everyone's mind, would you say the fit is dead on the same? Or bigger? Thanks so much guys.

have you not seen eastbay, ndc, and finishline?

define big sizes dude. are you speaking of big sizes as anything thats not big kids sizes?

Well east bay won't let me add anything but a 14 to cart. Is that a big size, or do you consider 16 and up big?

I'm size 12 TTS, but somehow I was able to get away with a size 11 in these when I tried them out in store.  And that is size 11 with Spenco's insoles placed into them, so I'm going to say these 6s run big.

If you got an average size foot, go down half a size to be safe.......you can go down a full size if you wanna risk it or are desperate for a pair

Last edited:

Yeah that was my pair. After cooling down I took another look at them and noticed this weird rippled like crease pattern on the same shoe. Anyone else have material on the back like this? I normally don't give a **** about creases cause I wear my stuff, but this looks like it's set to crack if I set foot in them (is the back panel synthetic?). My heavily worn CDP Carmine from 2008 are in better shape than this...

EDIT: Can also see a weird dark color scuff on the heel pull...
congrats your jordans have ribs!
stretch marks, lol. i shouldnt laugh cause i havent got my pair yet

Had a game-time decision today since the 72-10's got pushed to this Saturday and I don't get paid til next week. Still have to buy presents too 
mean.gif
 I was gonna try to put in work for raffles but I couldn't get out the house for the life of me. Not even gonna try to deal with the FCFC fiasco 
tired.gif

As someone mentioned earlier, can you guys please elaborate as much as possible on the fit of these compared to the 2014 infrared release?

I've heard various opinions regarding going down half a size... Better yet since the aquas are fresh on everyone's mind, would you say the fit is dead on the same? Or bigger? Thanks so much guys.

I thought the old releases fit bigger, like Carmine's and Infrared's, but I tried these on today and they fit me TTS.

stretch marks, lol. i shouldnt laugh cause i havent got my pair yet

Well I'll be a nice guy about it and cross my fingers for you that yours show up in better shape than mine did haha.

Nike Customer Service is such a joke. When I called to ask if they could replace them they basically told me I would get the next closest shoe available and they could not guarantee I'd get a new Maroon 6 in their place. Bloody ridiculous. How are they going to tell me what shoe they think is comparable to a $300 Nike Air 6 retro. They really should keep a reserve of stock for replacement on something this mass produced that's going to end up with flaws. After a certain time passes they could just send the reserve stock to an outlet. Mattel does this with their higher end collectible toys.

Back
Top Bottom