• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw these in person yesterday and the quality shines: nice soft tumbled leather, zero visible glue, paint all neatly within the lines and even. Usually the bigger the production the sloppier quality control gets so I assumed these had to be sneakily limited like the Royals. Nope, Jordan just put out their cleanest GR in memory. The design didn't wow me but I'm tempted just because of how well put together these are.
Repped. People need to learn, like egos, to leave the hype at the door. Granted no one should buy a shoe just based on quality or fit and finish but, if it looks great, fits great and wears great, dont be ashamed cause it doesnt have wc or 88 in the name. These cood shape up to be another shadow 1 that at first glance is just there then before you know it, everyone is wondering what happened to them as they dry up. I personally never got the 88s and if i did, the price would have had me stare at em more than wear em. These ill gladly take instead as my first 3 and i could double up for alot less than 88s. These look like a solid pickup.

Just joining the convo, havent seen these in person yet, but the pics alone got me sold..pickin up them babies sat morning..#cantwait

You guys think these will be on the shelves like the Retro 6's ---- meaning even 2-3 weeks after release still be able to CAWP for retail?

like the retro 6's have been….

emotional infrared feelings 
mad.gif

Last edited:
You guys think these will be on the shelves like the Retro 6's ---- meaning even 2-3 weeks after release still be able to CAWP for retail?

like the retro 6's have been….

emotional infrared feelings >:  

I highly doubt it... The IR 6s didn't get much love due to the color of the red... Even if these are mass produced, I think they will sell out within the first or 2nd day.

Then again... What do I know >D

Personally, I think these will move a little quicker than the White/Infrared 6 but will still be available hours after release. Between the way the Footlocker sites limit the number of people who can checkout and the 30 second Finishline splash screen, it takes hours for a general release to sell out online. You just need to exercise some patience. 

Now the waiting game. I hope I get called from at least one spot of the four. Hopefully before I work at 6pm. Footaction is the only place that told me they don't do call backs so if i win there and miss I'm screwed.

after sneakerhead restocked a FSR i'm starting to believe that there will be thousands of these produced. i think the demand is there but this should be a super easy cop

Havent gave this much effort on a shoe in months.. did about 6 diff shiekh codes on 2 different email accounts for a total of 12.. and grabbed 3 ticket for local ftl..

Last time I did this for the gammas I still came up empty handed.. smh

Hopin for a different outcome this time.

$20 WC @ Finishline or NOTHING!

But I would prefer $20 off alot more tho compared to nothing so wish me luck.

Last edited:

after sneakerhead restocked a FSR i'm starting to believe that there will be thousands of these produced. i think the demand is there but this should be a super easy cop
the news just keeps getting better and better.. i plan on being back in bed by no later than 0520 AM.. i just need one pair! 

I wonder why all of the popular RSVP services were charging so much for these? I saw between $39-$50. It looked like none of them sold out like they usually do. I was able to get the RSVP manually so they must not have been too difficult.

Got my quarter jar aka Jordan fund in my trunk and cashing in @ TD after work. My usual spot said they should have a good supply of these.

1st Jordan cop since the black/white XI lows.

I don't plan on wearing them though until ALL snow is melted and the sun is out for 12 hours a day.

Last edited:
Got my quarter jar aka Jordan fund in my trunk and cashing in @ TD after work. My usual spot said they should have a good supply of these.

1st Jordan cop since the black/white XI lows.

I don't plan on wearing them though until ALL snow is melted and the sun is out for 12 hours a day.
lol it's a pair of shoes, wear em

Didn't get the RSVP through NikeSF. Looks like it coming down to my Sheikh code and waking up at 5. If that doesn't work out then i'm just going to the mall at 10. Lets see if it is GR like everyone is saying.

I work Saturday, so I cant cop on RD. What would be a reasonable resale price the week after release?

I work Saturday, so I cant cop on RD. What would be a reasonable resale price the week after release?
that all depends on how the release goes.  If they sell out quick it will be higher. If the sit for a minute then it will be lower.

Back
Top Bottom