• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, first time I've ever won at nikeChicago. I'm not sure what size I got through because I sent three different ones. unfortunately, I don't even want these, I only tried because it popped up.
You dont have a lot much going on tonite, do you ?
indifferent.gif

Replied in about 10 seconds, and resent every 2 or 3 minutes and struck out for a size 12 in Atlanta. Damn. I miss Cali already.

Replied in about 10 seconds, and resent every 2 or 3 minutes and struck out for a size 12 in Atlanta. Damn. I miss Cali already.
Welcome to the struggle down here. Online only for me unless I miraculously get an RSVP..... which hasn't happened since the Toro IV for a homie.

I was successful at NikeDC for size 10. Fumbled a bit an even typed Armor instead of AIR. Dm'd again with AIR and got my confirmation. This was my first successful RSVP since the Gamma 11s.

I replied 3 times with a 10.5 one minute after the tweet and got a response within a minute, first time ever winning. Also a 10.5 is usually the most common/available size to cop during a RSVP.

I still gotta try FNL online to use a WC for under retail coppage.
I'm gonna complain Saturday when I grab my pair my finishline won't let me use my coupons on retros

Complaining may not work ....their exclusions clearly lists that coupons cannot be used for retros, however the winner's circle is not listed and hopefully will work online.

Last edited:
Can I buy the shoes and add something for 20 bucks then use a coupon and get the 20$ item free?

I like the black lace swap in the pic above, but don't the black laces look darker than the black on the shoe? ...man I wanna see a properly laced gray swap b/c all the other lace swap pics have their laces all over the shoe.

Where y'all getting the black laces from? Need sum but exactly like the ones jb uses, I've looked in all stores b4 and they are either too skinny or too wide

Where y'all getting the black laces from? Need sum but exactly like the ones jb uses, I've looked in all stores b4 and they are either too skinny or too wide

Nike Outlet stores have 54'' flat laces for $1.99.

Last edited:
I measured my other 3's laces, they are size 11 and i got about 49-50' (stock laces) if you want a little extra lace go with the 54' if you want to just straight up tie them then i say go 45'

Last edited:
Can I buy the shoes and add something for 20 bucks then use a coupon and get the 20$ item free?
Complaining may not work ....their exclusions clearly lists that coupons cannot be used for retros, however the winner's circle is not listed and hopefully will work online.

What's the difference

$20 Winner's circle rewards will work with any purchase. Although I've noticed recently when I enter it into the winner's circle rewards box on the checkout page, it doesn't work but if I enter it into the coupon code box it applies it to the order.

I saw these in person yesterday and the quality shines: nice soft tumbled leather, zero visible glue, paint all neatly within the lines and even. Usually the bigger the production the sloppier quality control gets so I assumed these had to be sneakily limited like the Royals. Nope, Jordan just put out their cleanest GR in memory. The design didn't wow me but I'm tempted just because of how well put together these are.

Back
Top Bottom