Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

Should be an easy cop for me.

FTL manager said no one (yet) has even asked about these and the release is less than 3 days away.

Those pantone IIIs would be even nicer with a clear blue sole. These powder 3s are a garbo alternative tho :lol:

Last edited:
Crimsons are hot now??

WHAT!?!

Jokers were way better and even the Jokers were a sub-par, easy pass.

The Crimsons though...?! With that purple??

Yikes.

Obviously, I'm old...But i'm still on that "Carolina blue kicks, hottest ninja on the block. Used to wheely bicycles since I was age 6". Glad most of you are passing.

Peace.

Best of me (Remix) A hit then, and still a hit! I'll be old with you cause those crimsons were wack! And jokers and fears.

Threes were dead last yr... Jokers crimson and fear were easy passes. But im loving these, the infrared 23s and the true blacks. Not so much the grey ones tho

Crimsons are hot now??

WHAT!?!

Jokers were way better and even the Jokers were a sub-par, easy pass.

The Crimsons though...?! With that purple??

Yikes.

Obviously, I'm old...But i'm still on that "Carolina blue kicks, hottest ninja on the block. Used to wheely bicycles since I was age 6". Glad most of you are passing.

Peace.

Felt that way at first. Did a 180 several months later . In ny at least you can't go outside for a day w.o seeing these

Its as simple as picking up a phone ,and calling your your local sneaker provider, & asking "will you all have these for sale come saturday"..

Do some leg work & you will find out these are g.r.

#DontBelieveTheHype

Last edited:
will these only be releasing on Nike.com or is it a GR?
roll.gif

To answer his question: Yes.

I'm on the fence with these. At first it was a easy pass but some pictures made them look nice. DJ skee wore them on his show I must say, I was impressed. Decisions, decisions.... Lol! I have to see in person to know if I'm copping. Btw, every shoe is some what limited due to the production numbers always not meeting the demand. Nike knows what they're doing by always shorting the people who want them creating that buzz around the biz. Everyone hated the infrared 3lab5's and now people are on the hunt because Matt Powell said under 10k was sold. Really!? Smh

just found a preorder for 171 euros and they sold outta some sizes, and i thought these would sit.

Niketowns doin FCFS and it's not TLO on NDC so jus stop wit the limited stuff. If y'all on the fence jus show up and check em out. They'll sell out but it won't b instant. Prolly last the weekend. Some niketowns will prolly still have em Monday too...

HOH @ SouthPark is doing fcfs.   JJ @ NorthLake is doing a raffle, ending today.  HOH @ Carolina Place is doing a raffle, ending today.  Champs @ Carolina Place done guaranteed tickets.  I just picked up my size about an hour ago.  She still had a 9.5, 11.5 and one size that I couldn’t make out left.

This is in Charlotte

I'm on the fence with these. At first it was a easy pass but some pictures made them look nice. DJ skee wore them on his show I must say, I was impressed. Decisions, decisions.... Lol! I have to see in person to know if I'm copping. Btw, every shoe is some what limited due to the production numbers always not meeting the demand. Nike knows what they're doing by always shorting the people who want them creating that buzz around the biz. Everyone hated the infrared 3lab5's and now people are on the hunt because Matt Powell said under 10k was sold. Really!? Smh[/quote

I thought I was the only one that saw skee wearing them, no one has mentioned it until you.I with you, they looked nice.I was on the fence but after seein them on a tv screen and on feet they definitely looking fresh!can't wait to cop that blue definitely pops.Screenshots on the computer don't do these justice

Niketowns doin FCFS and it's not TLO on NDC so jus stop wit the limited stuff. If y'all on the fence jus show up and check em out. They'll sell out but it won't b instant. Prolly last the weekend. Some niketowns will prolly still have em Monday too...
I'm with you, however the Taxi 12's were none TLO and FCFS at Niketown as well, and madness ensued.  Not that I think that's going to happen with these, just saying that's not always a good indicator.  I'm sure they will do better than the Bobcat X's but not as well as the Taxi's.

I'm with you, however the Taxi 12's were none TLO and FCFS at Niketown as well, and madness ensued.  Not that I think that's going to happen with these, just saying that's not always a good indicator.  I'm sure they will do better than the Bobcat X's but not as well as the Taxi's.
very true. i was really surprised on the taxi hype cause wit the CDP, people were tryna give those away and couldnt...but its been pretty mellow this week. we'll see, you jus never know...

very true. i was really surprised on the taxi hype cause wit the CDP, people were tryna give those away and couldnt...but its been pretty mellow this week. we'll see, you jus never know...
I regret sleeping on those Taxis 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom