Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Dudes gonna keep playing and jordan gonna do an all over nike print shoe just to be like "we gave u Nike air"

After the recent hack jobs, Jb might pull off the ultimate troll job and just slap on the "highly sought after" NA branding on models after the vi's.

All models after 6 NA didn't matter because they would be on the inside of the shoe and 13s didn't have any

Flints or Playoffs might though. Wishful thinking, I know.
Praying for flints, gotta cop a pair. Playoffs are raw too.

Only flints we getting from JB
laugh.gif

What's with this face :lol: they all came out within 3 years so idk what you would've thought unless you talking about some lows......then I will agree with you :smh:
Um the red/whites and blue flints came out in 2010. And both Infrared 6s came out in 2010 and we're seeing both of those this year.:lol:

Last edited:
Um the red/whites and blue flints came out in 2010. And both Infrared 6s came out in 2010 and we're seeing both of those this year.:lol:
Yeah but this year is the 23rd anniversary of the VIs so of course those would come out this year. And if it wasn't the 23 anni of the VI I bet the VIs wouldnt be comin out

The only release I can't think of where my logic works is the '07 and '11 metallic V release since it wasn't an anniversary and the release didn't commemorate anything

Last edited:
Yeah but this year is the 23rd anniversary of the VIs so of course those would come out this year. And if it wasn't the 23 anni of the VI I bet the VIs wouldnt be comin out

The only release I can't think of where my logic works is the '07 and '11 metallic V release since it wasn't an anniversary and the release didn't commemorate anything
Yea but u said that all OG 13s had came out in last 3 years when it's actually been 4 years. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom