Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Sooooooo they can put 3M on the whole shoe but not on the side panels of the last few batches of 13 retros? Cool... :stoneface:

Last edited:
Its kinda ridiculous what JB releases recently with their new colourway, I mean that garbage is esthetically awful imo. Why release shoes with some weird hologramic pathent leather when you cant even make it look good. When it comes to colourways, the simpler, the better. Either the designer is blind or he tries too hard.

Its just my opinion and so far all these new CW releases are

with all these releasing, JB should bring back the 13 basketball shorts with the hologram and 3M piping 
nerd.gif
yo these are ill, i need a pair of these haha

Another release another laugh..
I'll throw these in a river walk away n never think twice..
Jb is like the dime peice from school that is now 300 pounds with 4 kids

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind the 3m cw if it had mesh with 3m and just a grey toe box without the 3m. It's like JB has to overdue it on the simplest things :smh: the colors and placement are nice but its like they forgot where to put the 3m on this shoe

So now they can make a XIII pretty much made of 3M but they couldn't put it on the black/reds :smh:

So now they can make a XIII pretty much made of 3M but they couldn't put it on the black/reds :smh:
I'm not surprised they did hat to the black/reds but what irks me about the 3m pair is how they put 3m on the side panels with leather and the toe box. I love the XIIIs with mesh side panels and the 3m looks better with that instead of leather...and I can't stress enough putting 3m on the toe box just ain't a good look for the XIIIs imo

Like the way the reflective pair looks. Curious to see a better shot of the all black pair.

Well done to JB making similar to black and infrared colourway which would be dope, but then ruining it all with grey 3M? Why 3M? Cant you just use the Black 3M? Why did the Black/Varsity-Red lack 3M?

Another trash new CW that will be food for hypebeasts, I be passing and laughing.

I love when JB trolls like this... Yall asked for 3M for the last 4 years after what happened with the flints....

They officially gave you the requested 3M.

Back
Top Bottom