Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Yeh JB trolling us hard af, and its getting worse. And im still copping cos im a 13 head but dayum JB. I could strangle you everyday I see a new cw
mean.gif

Yeh JB trolling us hard af, and its getting worse. And im still copping cos im a 13 head but dayum JB. I could strangle you everyday I see a new cw :smh:

Lol there trolling but ur still copping?? What? Haha nice

I hate it when jb tries to throw 2 extra colors on a shoe that don't belong there at all and clash with the rest or the shoe.

wait till jb slap limited on these dudes gonna be hounding over these. db5s is a great example. people didnt like em when they first surfaced. they said patent leather on a 5? then all of a sudden the found out it flows under a blacklight and fell in love.

I'm hoping that Dec. pair is :smokin. My favorite silhouette with a fire colorway on my bday weekend = priceless :lol:

Yah I'm guessing the white/black/red/cement pair is these (the cement not being actual cement but just their color for grey):

View media item 928045I'm for these two if they're it....the Riverwalks can be burned for all I care. I'll wait for pics of the Premium pair but don't have high hopes.

Last edited:
Yah I'm guessing the white/black/red/cement pair is these (the cement not being actual cement but just their color for grey):

View media item 928045
I'm for these two if they're it....the Riverwalks can be burned for all I care. I'll wait for the Premium pair but don't have high hopes.

Grey toes have grown on me, although they're not touching the regular wht/red/blk colorway. The black pair from what I remember being said on here are the playoff XIII's (My grails but I don't have) but simply with red pods as opposed to white. So leather on the upper! I'm thinking they may not have the yellow circle around the jumpman though on tongue. I'll still cop as consolation prize since I haven't been able to get playoff XIII's.

Back
Top Bottom