Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters

has anyone received their shipping confirmation from ndc?
specifically asking those who placed an order when a whole bunch popped back up?

I only got an order confirmation.

Well, you ordered them either Saturday or today, so Im thinking that since its the weekend and you practically just ordered them, that they havent shipped yet. Id would suggest giving it until the end of the day tomorrow or tuesday.

Copped from NDC w/confirmation already.
Well, you ordered them either Saturday or today, so Im thinking that since its the weekend and you practically just ordered them, that they havent shipped yet. Id would suggest giving it until the end of the day tomorrow or tuesday.

Yeah I ordered early in the morning on release date and my status says In Progress.

specifically asking those who placed an order when a whole bunch popped back up?

I got my shipping info first by UPS yesterday , because i signed up for UPS My Choice... Then later in the evening i got the shipped email from NDC.. Sign up for UPS my choice you will get a tracking number early its a free service

I only got the confirmation. waiting on shipping.

didnt get a shipment confirmation from ndc, but when i checked the website, it says shipped.
got a shipment confirmation from fnl today tho

didnt get a shipment confirmation from ndc, but when i checked the website, it says shipped.
got a shipment confirmation from fnl today tho
Never even thought about looking on nike. under "My Order" it says that mine has shipped as well.

Thanks for the tip.

Saw them in person on Saturday while shopping... I thought they look a lot better in person. They still had my size but decided to pass on them for now. I still got my Bred 13s and my focus right now is on the upcoming releases... Hopefully I can swoop a pair up close to retail after the next 2 weeks madness.

Last edited:
looks like bibby pe's

Quentin Richardson Orlando magic PE, is the shoe you are thinking about

Yup. Little different. That 3m though.
View media item 1304547

Yep, knew it looked familiar. I was also thinking Richardson or

Just got fedex notification for my NDC pair, red pods should be here today
1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

Last edited:
I guess I'm part of the 3% on the poll. Got all 4 XIIIs. Now I can go back to being cheap until new XIIIs drop..lol. I hope they give us some more Mids again though.

I guess I'm part of the 3% on the poll. Got all 4 XIIIs. Now I can go back to being cheap until new XIIIs drop..lol. I hope they give us some more Mids again though.

JB can't go wrong with releasing xiii mids :pimp:

Well hopped back in the shoe game late this year, Not die hard like you guys but managed to scoop up the Grey Toe's and Dirty Bred's. Dirty's shipped out and will be here Thursday.

JB can't go wrong with releasing xiii mids :pimp:

I ended up getting 3/4, had to pass on the 3m. Let's get some flints and neutral grays released jb, you know you want to :smokin

I only ended up with the red pods and the grey toes tho I have buyers remorse on the grey toes.

Originally was just going to do holo's. Ended up with everything but grey toes. Im a huge fan of the dirty breds, wish i would have doubled on them

Back
Top Bottom