Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Those looks like a PE someone had, can't remember who it was? Or was it a college squad?

Edit: btw some gs sizes back up on ndc

Last edited:
Unfortunately each time I click to add on ndc for the sz 9, it indicates that it is in someone's cart. Guess I failed to help someone. All well,

Anyone get a shipping notice from ndc yet? My order was received at 5:05am. Usually they quicker.

Looks like only size 17 and 18 left in NDC. but keep a lookk out as people might still have in car and might release back into play

Wanted to add my 2 cents tho I know it doesn't matter :lol:

It's crazy this model does so well with black red based colors.

Hate the midsole but not as much as I do on the grey toes. If they did the midsole right, I would probably be rocking these tonight for no good reason other than the love.

The are probably more economical for me since I never have to clean them.

I'm not sure if they will "sit" in bmore too long. Both of the stores I was in today had plenty of calls for people looking for pairs. I "lucked" out because the pair I purchased was actually being held for someone that flaked out.

yeah the midsole is a killer, but it is a clean colorway. you cannot go wrong with this one; these takes a dookie on the weak grey toes.

Man, red pods look like some straight up knock offs.

Would have bought them if the tongue and mid sole was suede, and the red wasn't a gym red, but a bull red. Too dark of a red IMO.

I mean it's about time JB makes a decent simple colorway for the XIIIs, they're actually pretty decent looking...still better than the grey toes.

These are nice didn't cop but the grey toes are nice too lol why yall putting them down

The link is unavailable now.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom