Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
I usually don't cop a pair if I already have them but if JB did release black/red XIII's with 3M I'd have to cop, their one of my all time favorite shoes.

Just drop both the black/red and flints with 3M already. I'll buy them both again.
laugh.gif

One of the product codes J23app released last night

Jordan 13 Retro 414571-115

Last edited:

A quick photoshop of what it could look like if it uses the same color blocking as the wheats.
yeah 115 is a kumquat colorway goes with jb and nikes theme of using a colorway on a wide assortment of shoes across the board

wouldnt be mad at these if they dropped

salute to j23 tho 

Just cant wait to add more
Love XIIIs

Preciate it fellas ... couldnt find the pics cuz the listing had ended and i didnt save to my watch list.

Found it though

So this is the side of the sellers box

View media item 1008179
So my original question was did it come with the lil MSRP tag thats detachable?

Also found another pair seller has the 20th anniv box that was posted with those white/univ blue pair above. His had the msrp label on still while pic i jist posted foesnt even look like it came with one

yes it came with detachable msrp tag

here is mine

View media item 1021068

would cop but knowing JB they will mess with the colorblocking too much. copped if it looks like this and is $170

Man JB been on some BS with the 13s lately. I could honestly see them flipping this photoshop and having a mostly orange upper with white pods etc... I really hope its something simple like the wheats, white and reds etc. Those are some of my favorite 13s

Back
Top Bottom