Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Lol I appreciate the replies though.

Idk which Jordan box it is but I was thinking of the one with red jumpman that had the embossed circle BUT I believe the 20th anniv box is what the grey toes came in right?

Hell idk I'm confused myself now :lol:

Last edited:
Lol I appreciate the replies though.

Idk which Jordan box it is but I was thinking of the one with red jumpman that had the embossed circle BUT I believe the 20th anniv box is what the grey toes came in right?

Hell idk I'm confused myself now :lol:

if you mean the (dark) grey toes with white tongue and maroon red suede, those were tetros from 2005 which means the 20th anniversary box.

The (neutral) grey toes with neutral grey tongue and true red suede were samples from 1997 which were npt released because JB decided to get them replaced by the white/true red-blacks.
I remember i saw those grey toes in the nike catalog for retailers ad even in some basketball magazines. So i was surprised that they were scrapped.

Preciate it fellas ... couldnt find the pics cuz the listing had ended and i didnt save to my watch list.

Found it though

So this is the side of the sellers box

View media item 1008179
So my original question was did it come with the lil MSRP tag thats detachable?

Also found another pair seller has the 20th anniv box that was posted with those white/univ blue pair above. His had the msrp label on still while pic i jist posted foesnt even look like it came with one

Last edited:
Preciate it fellas ... couldnt find the pics cuz the listing had ended and i didnt save to my watch list.

Found it though

Also found another pair seller has the 20th anniv box that was posted with those white/univ blue pair above. His had the msrp label on still while pic i jist posted foesnt even look like it came with one
I have a pair of "Grey Toes" and the MSRP is detachable, all the 10s and 13s i have from that era have detachable MSRP tags.. I took the tag off of my Red/Silver 10s, and it looks just like the tag in pic above...

I will take any 13. I got all highs but some are sz12 they fit big af so not good for long walks sloppy feet

i want them to retro all of the low XIIIs, now that im older and i def will not play ball in retros i want them for casual use and they are mad easy to slip on and off

So I hear lows pretty much confirmed, will be copping. What about highs? Still the grey toe's? Ill double up cos I need a half size smaller but im not over the moon if they do, I put em on sometimes and think, damn there ugly af. Sometimes they look alright, not the best cw but. Don't retro the wheats yet, keep some of them outta every mommas hands for now. RETRO FLINTS WITH 3M!!

Last edited:
I honestly cant tell the difference between xiii lows and mids at a glance, so if the cw is dope, consider it copped.

Dude what are you even talking about??
So I hear lows pretty much confirmed, will be copping. What about highs? Still the grey toe's? Ill double up cos I need a half size smaller but im not over the moon if they do, I put em on sometimes and think, damn there ugly af. Sometimes they look alright, not the best cw but. Don't retro the wheats yet, keep some of them outta every mommas hands for now. RETRO FLINTS WITH 3M!!

who confirmed lows

Found it though

View media item 1008179

The og box had the msrp tag on it. White w/ black lettering. Hope that helps.

:smh: @ JB
Can't believe they let out pics and info on next years releases but can't confirm or divulge any info on the XIIIs.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that black/grey/maize colorway that MJ sported at the bobcats games....that and hoping they don't make these super limited.

mean.gif
@ JB
Can't believe they let out pics and info on next years releases but can't confirm or divulge any info on the XIIIs.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that black/grey/maize colorway that MJ sported at the bobcats games....that and hoping they don't make these super limited.
You can practically confirm black/red with 3m sometime soon now that they are trying to do things a little better. The only question is when and how much. There will be info once we find out what average prices are looking like across the board come October.

Last edited:
You can practically confirm black/red with 3m sometime soon now that they are trying to do things a little better. The only question is when and how much. There will be info once we find out what average prices are looking like across the board come October.

Don't count on it, they just dropped last year (albeit without 3M).

Back
Top Bottom