Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

Not dreaming at all. I actually prefer the Away>Home n don't have a desire to purchase the Home unless at retail and just to complete my set. I copped 2 pairs of the Away pair homie.

I just don't understand this hypebeast train JB keeps creating and how some guys keep falling for it. Priorities are screwed I guess. IDK.

I found them to be pretty uncomfortable, to tell you the truth. Worn them once so far, for about 4hrs. Shape wise and around the foot was good, but just felt like are was walking on a hard surface
That's what I was expecting to hear. Looks like I'm gonna pass on my boys pair he was willing to sell me for retail :frown:

Repped for replying.

smokin.gif

Last edited:
That's what I was expecting to hear. Looks like I'm gonna pass on my boys pair he was willing to sell me for retail :frown:

Repped for replying.
Yeah, I was def. disappointed. I even bought foot pads when I was at the mall wearing them. But I love the cw, and a sucker for 13's

Last edited:

They said the same thing about gym red 1s, Shanghai Vs, and those XQ ying 1s...

No one really knows.
if CP3 himself tweets saying this is the only time youl be able to cop. Its the only time. Ppl need to quit dreaming and be realistic
i think he did the same thing with his yellow dragon CP3.IX. china "exclusive", but then later on, these released stateside. so ya never know.

My Dirty Red Pods are comfy

How would rate them compared to these PE's?

Comfort-Wise

Last edited:
My pair just got delivered. Love these shoes. I normally wait like a year to wear anything so everyone else don't have them on but I think these are gonna get worn real soon. Do yous think its safe to use Jason markk repel on these?

Last edited:
noticed these have orion blue on them what ever happened to the orion 7 rumor making a return this year 

Wow this thread still growing. Thought everything would die down after the release since it was so dead before the drop

noticed these have orion blue on them what ever happened to the orion 7 rumor making a return this year 
Probably the same as that thread that had rumored raging bull 5s, lightning 4s etc..... Straight duck tales

Copped homes for $350. Sweet! Glad resell ain't crazy on these.
Congrats man. I'd love to have both but I'm more than happy with the aways. I know if they released the homes in the US and aways in China I'd feel some typa way lol

Got my Pair today!

The Suede Mid sole is delicate to say the least!

I got a Glue stain on one Shoe on the suede that's gonna need a Tooth Pick and Blow Dryer 

Back
Top Bottom