Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

Might just end up selling my away pair then

Was hoping homes would release here
they still may at a later time. the CP3 IX released in china first, but then released here later. i hope thats the same case here. need the home version to complete the set

Yeah, Like how are they doing a FSR on a China Release?

where are they getting them from?

Kicks Crew is in China. Their stock probably came from Nike HK. I've ordered from them in the past with no issues. Even brought my shoes to RIFLA to compare just to be sure. They're 100% ok in my book.

Last edited:
matters7 matters7 airraab airraab I thought they are located in China??

If y'all know anything about them selling fakes, let me know so I don't post a site that sells fakes!

I don't want to get banned, flagged for an infraction, or suspended for not knowing. :frown:

Last edited:
Kicks Crew is in China. Their stock probably came from Nike HK. I've ordered from them in the past with no issues. Even brought my shoes to RIFLA to compare just to be sure. They're 100% ok in my book.
Ahhh 

Didn't know that..

Good to know doe!

so ONLY nikestore china got the release and nowhere else unlike the US and the away release where a bunch of small spots got them?

Last edited:
airraab airraab I received my DSM's within 4 days from the order date and they even mark the value low to help avoid buyers from paying customs fees.

And the packaging is the best packaging I've ever seen.

Last edited:
airraab airraab I received my DSM's within 4 days from the order date and they even mark the value low to help avoid buyers from paying customs fees.

Yeah forgot about that. They mark as gift and $50 value or something low like that. YMMV...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I see. I thought I ask because a friend of mine has two pairs and is willing to sell me a pair for retail and I didn't want to buy unless they are more comfortable than the recent 13's.

Last edited:
I know they in china, but ive heard ppl question pairs in the past, thenfact they in china could just be a easier eay of moving UA's cos pll auto think they safe, like i said. Most pairs are real, but some ive seen has left me hestitant due to the limitedness on this release and rhem having a fsr

Add to that, they release date etc is incorrect too
Isn't their RD according to when they receive all the pairs they get from other stores in multiple locations and then set them for a certain date to release once they have them in hand and ready to ship to buyers?

Kicks crew use to be a sponsor of Nike talk and listed by complex magazine as a legit reseller

Back
Top Bottom