• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how does one go about doing that? paint? dye? marker?
im thinking bout trading my concords for a pair and doing that, i like it
smokin.gif
im looking for someone to do it for the pair I got on the way. Lemme know if you can find a customerizer with a PM or something.

Does anybody know somebody from the west side (perferrably) or east that can do the black midsole to these snakeskins. I got these in the release today and really want to customize them. I will rep anybody who gives me a good price or person to go to.
im thinking bout trading my concords for a pair and doing that, i like it
smokin.gif
http://turtlefeathers.net/text/angelus/paint.html

This seems to be the standard. I've used the black (not flat black) and white paints on a pair of 3s, and my experience ordering from this site was good.

Last edited:
I got a pair on the way and thinking about doing this if I even keep them. But the best way to go about I would say is to do Angelus dye and follow with angelus paint. You would have to be very careful cause if you get dye on that sole is wrap.

I didn't think I would ever get a pair until I seen the black midsole custom. Now I need to find someone in the Bay Area who can do it. 

Just checked my tracking and UPS is showing a delivery date of today. That means they will be arriving on the same day as my concords. Wow, that was fast, although Memphis is only 4 hrs away.

Last edited:
Really wanted snakeskins yesterday...got through the captcha pictures very quickly...but 4 minutes later got the dreaded "out of stock" message...
eyes.gif

Anyone actually have a pair on hand? Most of the pictures I've seen have been of the black midsole custom. I got my shipping number today but won't be able to see them until I get home late next week.

Just checked my tracking and UPS is showing a delivery date of today. That means they will be arriving on the same day as my concords. Wow, that was fast, although Memphis is only 4 hrs away.
Crazy yours shipped already. I'm thinking my order is going out tonight or tomorrow.

im thinking bout trading my concords for a pair and doing that, i like it :smokin

im looking for someone to do it for the pair I got on the way. Lemme know if you can find a customerizer with a PM or something.

Best way to do this would be Angelus black dye then flat black then a matte finisher. For the dye use the angelus dye liner pens for more control and a small shader brush for the paint. I may do this custom with the sole dyed black also.

This is why gammas are so special....the black sole sets it off. Pics didn't do it justice, but on feet its something that you have never seen before.

These are so dope. I think id rather have them over my Concords. Not sure it that's an unpopular opinion

Back
Top Bottom