• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You can still open up a ticket and then submit a where's my cashback request.  I do that all the time...
Repped... didn't know I could do that. I'm going back a few months on NDC, and the Eastbay family now on all my orders, lol. Ever since the Ebates Chrome extension got that update, it hasn't worked correctly.

After having these in my cart the first time around and not being able to checkout, I am happy to say I got through this time. Used the link from the first twitter post, refreshed at 6:00pm and it was smooth sailing through the checkout. No hiccups at all. Train, glasses, insect, spoons, computers. 

ohwell.gif

#FASTASABOTBUTOUTTASTOCK

Talking trash about the shoe while waiting in line led to his fail, he's been winning too often and got cocky.

w/e i got the snakeskins and my cap and gown today so im about to drink some margaritas and forget about this restock

Captcha threw me for one with these. Watches and clocks in the same picture? Also Sharpies aren't pens and pencils 
mean.gif

I ain't catch jack on that restock smh I always mess up on refreshes I always feel like I have better chance on computer but I should of jus used my damn phone wastin all that I mime wakin my computer up smh and where snakeskin lows made in same number as concord lows?

Last edited:
I ain't catch jack on that restock smh I always mess up on refreshes I always feel like I have better chance on computer but I should of jus used my damn phone wastin all that I mime wakin my computer up smh and where snakeskin lows made in same number as concord lows?
i think snakes were more limited, only men sizes. when concords were all the way down to toddler.

They definitely made more concords.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone would've expected this massive restock after the announced ones at six.  I will say that lesson learned.  Cinco de Mayo truly will be a holiday for the sneakerheads.  The amount of salt I've seen on twitter and on the restock thread has actually surpassed the original concord release lol

No way were they near the numbers of concord lows. Concords were everywhere.

Just realizing about the restock. Wow info leaked so fast we had a thread,Nike trolled until after we closed it and hype died down on it. Nike trolled us good man :x

Does anybody know somebody from the west side (perferrably) or east that can do the black midsole to these snakeskins. I got these in the release today and really want to customize them. I will rep anybody who gives me a good price or person to go to.

Does anybody know somebody from the west side (perferrably) or east that can do the black midsole to these snakeskins. I got these in the release today and really want to customize them. I will rep anybody who gives me a good price or person to go to.
Angelus paint Is the best I've heard but u light wanna ask around in the custom thread.

Back
Top Bottom