Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Man this release is bonkers
Dude posted he's still looking for one
Then other dude posts bakers dozen.....
Truly is feast or famine

Still looking for my pair.. Waiting on resell I see stockx dropping in 265 range. Should I keep waiting?

Yes. Prices dropping daily as everyone starts realizing........ I have 5 pairs of these...... that's $900 tied up in shoes, I need to sell a few pair. Resell market saturates. Price continues to drop.

Man this release is bonkers
Dude posted he's still looking for one
Then other dude posts bakers dozen.....
Truly is feast or famine

Yep a few of us still looking. Missed out Saturday, Monday, and yesterday......

I know, it's my own fault. Comence the heckling.

Last edited:
Forget a resell, I'm just glad I was blessed to get a few pairs this release [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yep a few of us still looking. Missed out Saturday, Monday, and yesterday......

I know, it's my own fault. Comence the heckling.

Good luck man hopefully Nike will bless you with a reserve restock
I just got one for the sf af1 anything is possible
If they did it for the breds they are bound to do it for the royals

Looking at GOAT prices in my size for Breds and BTs, prices have surged, I guess all these sellers making fast, easy money off these Royals are more inclined to pay more for releases they missed.

Had so many chances tho... lol between my bank n paypal... I collected a lot of Ls due to payment verification
Smh

EBgate pair came literally perfect, resale pair from FTA came with more wrinkled/tumbled toe box. gonna rock the FTA and try to trade EBgate for breeedsss..

I would post pics but it's against the rules <3

Eastbay pair finally came in. Thankful they double-boxed. My pair looks pretty good overall. Like a lot of you, I was stressing pretty bad before this release, trying to get for me and some friends. But got all the pairs I was looking for. Looks like it worked out for a lot of us too. Can breathe easy until Shadows and/or Chicagos come back. 

Yup, in stores. 7y, 7.5 mens, not a mens 7. Couldn't get my hands on mens 7 this time. Probably beat up my GS pair 1st. Although they are so nice, I kinda don't wanna mess them up too badly. Lol
The 7.5 weren't that much bigger I take it? Yeah I wouldn't want to mess them up neither lol.

For those contemplating paying resale prices, I'd highly suggest doing it now while prices are sub $250. Everyone should know by now that it's only a matter of time before these hit $350+ just like the 2016 black/reds. I recommended the same to everyone in the black/red thread when prices were in the same range right after release. Sure enough there aren't any pairs local to me being sold under $350 now.

For those contemplating paying resale prices, I'd highly suggest doing it now while prices are sub $250. Everyone should know by now that it's only a matter of time before these hit $350+ just like the 2016 black/reds. I recommended the same to everyone in the black/red thread when prices were in the same range right after release. Sure enough there aren't any pairs local to me being sold under $350 now.
Yea these won't get much cheaper, at this point people holding out for less are cheap or don't really want em

Got a pair of grailed for 258, should be here Monday. I'm scoping for a second pair ...I have a ds 01 pair that I haven't been able to bring myself to wear, these are a different story.

Back
Top Bottom