Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Got the,,
"Hello Valued Eastbay Customer,

Thank you for shopping at eastbay.com! You'll be excited to know your order is on its way. Remember, if you bought multiple items, they may ship separately. We hope your shopping experience was a great one and we look forward to your next visit with us."

Lit....

View media item 2392966

Last edited:
I'm so impatient for these to arrive lol

Should be here tomorrow!! I'm gonna be fast and furious on the way home from work

Last edited:
Placed my order online with Shoe Palace on Saturday. Received order confirmation but still haven't received a shipping email. Anyone else? Should I be concerned? Credit card was charged FYI.

When UPS is late. She just got home. That loud brown truck pulls up. Door bell rings.  Hear box drop at door.  DEATH STARE. :lol:

View media item 1769161

:lol: this is exactly how it went too lol. Been stalking the front yard all afternoon waiting for my pair so I could put em up right away but they decide to show at 7pm at night. I'm pretty much busted too because they rung the doorbell. Was trying to wait outside for them for a bit, but it didn't work out like that lol.
Why dont you ship it to a UPS access point? After it ships, you can change the delivery point to have it deliver to a UPS store instead of it coming to your door. She'll never know

Last edited:
I say just be honest and compromise with her, hard enough getting shoes without having to sneak them into the house.

That was me this month haha. Bought 6 pairs of shoes and had the stupid look on my face when questioned.

You guys need to buy a pair for your girls, so they quit worrying about what you're buying.
My girl doesn't like/wear Jordans, so I save that money
laugh.gif
 but I buy what I want anyway 
pimp.gif
 not married (yet). Getting all my no questions asked purchases out the way while I can

That should last you the rest of your life.
Yeah. Only keeping two. I am 42 so my life isnt that much longer.

Yeah. Only keeping two. I am 42 so my life isnt that much longer.
dyin lol. keep ya head up fam. I hit 39 in october. Im in the best shape of my life.
Big 4-0 in November. #NTSeniorsTour. Keeping more than 2 pairs because I'll need extras when I'm 99 and the crap from my overflowing diaper lands in my Royals. 
nthat.gif

Broke these out. I put my blue laces in immediately. They look fire with light colored denim. #bluelacegang[emoji]128309[/emoji][emoji]11093[/emoji] View media item 2392832

Is buying a GS pair of Satins to trade seen as better than reselling? And who is he trading for a Men's size shoe?

Someone said GS Satin Royals wont get down to $500..........But they`re already down to $600-$650 from $1100.

I`ll keep waiting. :wink:
If men's goes down to that price that would be great [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom