Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Man.. Nike Canada's april fools is making me salty with all these double ups. 
indifferent.gif

Dang UPS
mean.gif
. They finally dropped off my Nike reserved pair AFTER my girl got home. Had to sneak it by her and play it off like it was a normal random package. 1 pair was cool but 2 pair is pretty much argument worthy around here
laugh.gif
bro tell me about it, my gf never dated a shoe head and she doesn't understand our situation, always saying "you care about damn shoes more then me" lol. Basically when it comes to big release like this, we get into arguments about how i always multiple pairs and my shoes cost more then hers. I feel like for every pair I buy I have to get her red bottoms just so we dont argue.

Dang UPS
mean.gif
. They finally dropped off my Nike reserved pair AFTER my girl got home. Had to sneak it by her and play it off like it was a normal random package. 1 pair was cool but 2 pair is pretty much argument worthy around here
laugh.gif
 When UPS is late. She just got home. That loud brown truck pulls up. Door bell rings.  Hear box drop at door.  DEATH STARE. 
laugh.gif

Dang UPS :smh:. They finally dropped off my Nike reserved pair AFTER my girl got home. Had to sneak it by her and play it off like it was a normal random package. 1 pair was cool but 2 pair is pretty much argument worthy around here :lol:.

bruh you gotta sell it like the second pair is to pay off the first pair. My wife knows I buy some sell some and she leaves me alone now lol. anytime she questions I say its for sale

the good thing about this release is that even for those who missed out, resale is still around $260 which is almost retail for other shoes that are released now days

bill bellamy still has a FSR. NTers sleeping

Dont play with my feels man. I frantically searched imdb to know the title and never copped solars for retail. I paid waaaay above for my sz 11 [emoji]128514[/emoji]. To this day whatever site it is eludes me :lol:

When UPS is late. She just got home. That loud brown truck pulls up. Door bell rings.  Hear box drop at door.  DEATH STARE. :lol:

View media item 1769161

:lol: this is exactly how it went too lol. Been stalking the front yard all afternoon waiting for my pair so I could put em up right away but they decide to show at 7pm at night. I'm pretty much busted too because they rung the doorbell. Was trying to wait outside for them for a bit, but it didn't work out like that lol.

Last edited:
bruh you gotta sell it like the second pair is to pay off the first pair. My wife knows I buy some sell some and she leaves me alone now lol. anytime she questions I say its for sale

Coast seem clear for now but if it comes up that what I'm gonna say lol.

My girl seen my bank statement for November after i bought camo 5s,bred 1s, and 5 other pairs i didnt need i was bricks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just Received shipping confirmation from eastbay phone order [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]... Placed order around 3:30 est yesterday

on villa too 

If I cannot get anything, I am going to uninstall footlocker footaction champs app as well SNKRS 

And yes these Jordan 1 Royals are to push those hideous Royal 31s. 

Limited sneakers, L's everywhere, people will go and say, ah, at least I can get the Royal 31s. 

Not me, I will never pay resell price. I would rather wear Jordan 1 Orlandos. 
Saw this mad late but yea I uninstalled the SNKRS app after taking the L. Literally selected my sz the second the page went live, got shot down twice, even tried for a 14 and that wouldn't go either. Should have known something was up with the whole add your card in red bs. Tbh, I want a pair of shadows more than royals anyway.

:lol: this is exactly how it went too lol. Been stalking the front yard all afternoon waiting for my pair so I could put em up right away but they decide to show at 7pm at night. I'm pretty much busted too because they rung the doorbell. Was trying to wait outside for them for a bit, but it didn't work out like that lol.

condolences to you

Back
Top Bottom