Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

so one of these ATC services has an option to run through your SNKRS account. how would that work if it changes to a draw?

They didn't tell me how it works but said they can still do it if it's a draw and confirmed refund if no success.

So, I've signed into my Footaction account and I have the Star Account but it's not being recognized when I try to earn the head start.

I've tried to contact Footaction through the live chat and they directed me to call, which I did. They told me that everything is right and to log out and log back in. Did that and that still didn't correct the problem. Anyone else had issues with this? Know how to fix it? Thanks for any help.

Only 1 FNL in Vegas carrying Royals... that's meadows mall [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
yeah I wasn't driving all the way out there for that L[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

buddy just texted me and said his plug was supposedly able to get him both our pairs. feels good man but still gonna try snkrs and the footsites tho just in case 
laugh.gif

Called back from tacoma mall foot locker. I missed the call they didn't leave a voice mail but I was told they left voice-mails for anyone who won. Guy said call back friday. I hope I'm still good.

I was at Raw last week and Enzo and Cass got the biggest pop out of everyone. The adults and kids love him. Surprise he doesn't wear his yzy in the ring.
He did one of those sneaker shopping things with complex recently, and he said he strictly Jordan. At mania he said he might do something crazy, so watch out.
He's gonna wear the Supreme Foams

buddy just texted me and said his plug was supposedly able to get him both our pairs. feels good man but still gonna try snkrs and the footsites tho just in case :lol:

Yeah do that. That fool hot you with a APRIL FOOLS you'll be ready to steal off on him. Lol

Today is a beautiful day, only 2 raffles and I just got a call from footlocker. All I need is one pair.... Rejoice!!

Last edited:
BTs were easy but I camped tf outta that button, knowing there'd be shenanigans once that button didn't pop up at 9

Good to see so many ppl getting their pairs for retail, Patience is virtue. If I get a extra pair I'm looking to trade for rssb.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom