Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

^ for those that camp out, what do you do when you get to the front and they're out of your size?  Serious question - I never camped out before, never made sense to me (for someone that is looking to actually keep their pair and not to resell)...
Get the next size closest to mine and either sell/trade for my pair

Was this in stores only or can I still enter?
In store only. Was on Monday.
My Finishline said they were going to call us on Friday. But I got the call just now. Think it's just wherever they feel like it.
One thing I liked was they moved the raffle to Monday only. Before it was usually Monday Tuesday Wednesday.
So Monday only was, I would think, a whole lot of less entries. And they didn't tell me they were doing it Monday only until I got there and submitted. When I called on Saturday, they were still saying M-W.
Just called mine, They're not calling back today they're doing it tomorrow. 

to everyone who secured their pairs today yall are some LUCKY mfers :lol:

hopefully i get a call tomorrow

Last edited:
Just called FNL... they called back already... [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

^ makes sense.  Just seems like such a hassle after camping for so long to find out you can't get your size.

Niketown is likely to do a draw as well. Employees that pick up the phone there likely don't know and don't decide the procedures. 
Correct.

Only a select few employees know what is being done to handle releases etc the rest of the employees piggy back off their help for answers.

That said, Nike stores will be a draw.

NO. STAY IN MICHIGAN. you don't really wanna drive down here...

Actually I do lol. Been wanting to visit. Get a room somewhere down town and just enjoy the city for a couple of days. Winning these would be the perfect reason to do so

People still campout for that long?.. that sounds like a 2011 doernbecher campout.
for european-standards its not even that long if there is a campout.....

a friend of mine literally lived in front of overkill berlin for the last weeks for all the air max pairs, jordan/air max pack etc.

so again, anyone got top 3 and royals? would like to see the color comparison.

yeah man, its pretty pathetic. He's at that annoying stage for me. Even my kids tune him out now. I just look to see what Jay's he's wearing for the week.
Enzo aint that bad, he's no cesaro but he better than reigns by a mile.  He was rocking the 1's last Monday.

Shiehk Code for SD Horton Plaza - e2473cca57
thank you 
smokin.gif

Enzo aint that bad, he's no cesaro but he better than reigns by a mile.  He was rocking the 1's last Monday.
I was at Raw last week and Enzo and Cass got the biggest pop out of everyone. The adults and kids love him. Surprise he doesn't wear his yzy in the ring.

I was at Raw last week and Enzo and Cass got the biggest pop out of everyone. The adults and kids love him. Surprise he doesn't wear his yzy in the ring.
He did one of those sneaker shopping things with complex recently, and he said he strictly Jordan. At mania he said he might do something crazy, so watch out.

1st L on royals for me is FNL, thats Vegas btw
was that at fashion show?? cuz ever since I lost the raffle for space jams..and won everywhere else..ftl..fa..champs I say f'em..plus I worked there years ago and employees had first dibs..looks like nothing's changed lol

If you're in NYC and North Jersey.  If you have the APP and about 9 or 10 minutes on yours?  If you get the reservation?  Make sure you check Willowbrook and Newport Malls if you have the ability to put those down as locations.  FT, Champs, Finish Line.   Get a lot of orders at those locations.  More than the average by far.

was that at fashion show?? cuz ever since I lost the raffle for space jams..and won everywhere else..ftl..fa..champs I say f'em..plus I worked there years ago and employees had first dibs..looks like nothing's changed lol
Only 1 FNL in Vegas carrying Royals... that's meadows mall [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom