Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

My finish line locator still isn't working smh. If any of my fellow NTers could look up New Jersey locations for me it'd be greatly appreciated.

Try uninstalling the app and install it again... if that don't work they probably dead/expired

Well just read the past 10 hours of posts lol that was fun.......

All the spots were fcfs but switched 2 raffle 2day like most of yalls spots but my hibbets still on for the first come

Last edited:
damn..just realized I declined signing up for VIP club when I bought some space jams at HoH last week. this was before I got the app..

is it absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to hit if you don't have 10 minutes?

damn..just realized I declined signing up for VIP club when I bought some space jams at HoH last week. this was before I got the app..

space jams? Last week? Hmmmk....

Return it and rebuy and get your platinum VIP bro!

Last edited:

Some have hit with 7. It's damn near impossible without any headstarts tho.

Depends on stock, I'm sure people without 10 minutes will hit at some spots

If you are in Portland Oregon:
Lloyed center code sheikh code: 9AA86842B9
MLK sheikh code: 9B7958BB4A

Not sure if someone already posted

whats up with the @ thing? is it supposed to alert me about a message im mentioned in?

because i dont ever see any notice or nothing on the screen that tells me

space jams? Last week? Hmmmk....

Return it and rebuy and get your platinum VIP bro!

yeah last week. randomly walked into HoH and they had 1 pair from layaway, in my size lol

yeah, was thinking just buy some other stuff and return like others doing, but not sure it will update status in time

whats up with the @ thing? is it supposed to alert me about a message im mentioned in?

because i dont ever see any notice or nothing on the screen that tells me
Lol whats up Noble

yea it doesn show you the messaged if its quoted. I think only if its a new message

dropping the 325 on the royals tomorrow at a local mom and pops store. I did the same for the breds release a week before they dropped and won 2 Raffles at footlocker... Sold them and basically my resale pair was free... Doing the same this time around

Did the footwork & got 16 tickets today . Gonna hit two more malls tmrw and hope for the best come Friday [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom