Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Updated as of 5:20pm PST 3/27

The thread is flying.  Apologies if I miss your post.

Entries accepted until 11:59pm PST March 29, 2017

***Please try to only enter at branches where you can realistically travel to***

Thanks to all who have/are contributing!

Good luck everyone! Shoe karma is real!

NorCal
Antioch / Summersville Towne Center - rumored to be FCFS
Berkeley / Telegraph Ave
Citrus Heights / Sunrise Mall
Concord / Sunvalley Mall - 700b0c793b
Fairfield / Solano Mall - rumored to be FCFS
Fresno / Fashion Fair
Hayward / Southland Mall - c9acdaef7a
Modesto / Vintage Faire Mall
Newark / Newark Mall - 647f926c63
Oakland / Fruitvale
Richmond Hilltop Mall A - efb029e591
Richmond Hilltop Mall B
Sacramento / Arden Fair
Sacramento / Florin Mall
Sacramento / K Street
San Bruno / Shops at Tanforan - 2673f3f5fe
San Francisco / Mission St
San Francisco / SF Flagship - 7c045943a3
San Jose / Eastridge Mall
San Leandro / Bay Fair Mall - c12ea27e5a
San Rafael / Northgate Mall
Santa Clara / WFS Valley Fair - 1379797373
Santa Rosa / Santa Rosa Mall
Stockton / Sherwood Mall - 5e78ac9be7
Stockton / Weberstown Mall
Tracy West Valley Mall

SoCal
San Fernando Valley
Canoga Park / Topanga Plaza
Northridge Fashion Center
Ventura / Pacific View Mall

Los Angeles County
Baldwin Hills / Crenshaw Plaza - b4c109e95a
Burbank Town Center - d19ebefc48
Carson / South Bay Pavilion
Cerritos / Los Cerritos Center - 3500566273
Compton
Culver City / Fox Hills - e29bf54021
Downey / Stonewood Mall - 163b1fbe5e
Glendale Galleria - d22e941e60
Huntington Park - 8ab9b930ef
Lakewood / Lakewood Mall - 05d27469aa
Long Beach
Los Angeles / DTLA Pico Blvd
Los Angeles / DTLA Washington BLVD
Los Angeles / Hollywood Store
Los Angeles / Imperial Hwy
Los Angeles / Legacy South Broadway
Los Angeles / West Side Pavilion
Montebello / The Shops at Montebello - 98d824d470
Palmdale / Antelope Valley Mall
Redondo Beach / Galleria at South Bay - 3b8e86800d
Torrance / Del Amo Fashion Center
West Covina / WSF West Covina – 4a4a7efef8
Valencia / Valencia Town Center

Orange County
Santa Ana / Main Place – 60b3619789

Inland Empire
Montclair / Montclair Plaza - 9055d1a182
Moreno Valley / Moreno Valley Mall - 317d101b3f
Palm Desert / WFS Palm Desert – 42e44200e1
Riverside / Galleria at Tyler
San Bernardino / Highland Plaza - 707eeff37a
San Bernadino / Inland Center Drive - 5ab4da096a 
San Bernadino / Inland Center Mall - 9055d1a182
Victorville / Victor Valley Mall

San Diego
Carlsbad / WFS Camino Real Plaza - 8c041f36f5
Chula Vista / Chula Vista Center - 57aaca6bee
Chula Vista / Otay Ranch Town Center - cd8b81aba6
El Cajon / WFS Parkway Plaza - c0ae71c5cd
Escondido / North County Mall
National City / Plaza Bonita - bc00504bce
San Diego / Gaslamp San Diego – 195ead24bb
San Diego / Horton Plaza
San Diego / Mission Valley - 663650297f

TX
Arlington / The Parks at Arlington
Dallas / Galleria Dallas
Friendswood / Baybrook Mall - 60ecf429e6
Houston / The Galleria - cd063a6b0f
Houston / Greenspoint
Houston / Memorial Mall - a0bdcbf834
Houston / Sharpstown Center
Houston / West Oaks - bda3d60fdb
Humble / Deer Brooke
Sugarland First Colony - f703908bf6
The Woodslands / Woodslands Mall

WA
Seattle / Northgate Mall
Tacoma / Tacoma Mall
Tukwila / Southcenter Mal

OR
Portland / Lloyd Center

These are insanely available compared to Bred/Banned 1's. 24 ish FTL locations in the Bay Area + Stockton, Fairfield, Tracy and Modesto. I even had 20 stores on the reservation app to pick from including Eastridge - San Jose who never gets anything hyped.

By the way, I believe Eastridge Sheikh is closed down. Just swung through to enter SP raffles. All non mall Shoe Palace locations are FCFS. Bascom, Tully, North Capitol, etc.

View media item 2382631
Edit: Spoke to Tully SP. Both Tullly & Bascom are live raffle Saturday and North Capitol is Sunday Live raffle.

Yep, was shocked that eastridge was shut down when I went this evening. I asked about it at champs and they said they were just gone one day, and some dude was supposed to start working there and didn't know they shut down, he just showed up to no job. [emoji]128557[/emoji]
I got three tickets at the 2 shoe palaces at eastridge.

Also, that shade palace on Capitol told me "they didn't know what they were doing till Friday". I hate those guys, it's always so....shady.

I am debating on if I am going to do raffles, I never win and I don't feel like wasting my time
I usually win at least 1, but i went to one store today and got a ticket and said F it. Went home lol. Online or bust

whats up with the @ thing? is it supposed to alert me about a message im mentioned in?

because i dont ever see any notice or nothing on the screen that tells me

On desktop it does? Used to also message or email but I turned that off years ago

I never know when someone @ me so I prob look like an *** when I never respond :smh:

damn..just realized I declined signing up for VIP club when I bought some space jams at HoH last week. this was before I got the app..

is it absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to hit if you don't have 10 minutes?

It really depends on stock to be honest. A buddy of mine hit on those Oreo Yeezys with only a 7 min (or whatever it was with just VIP + check in) at Footaction. Obviously after winning the Oreos and Top 3's he became a platinum star club member.

But if you select locations with low inventory, there's a chance you're screwed. Your best bet is to apply for store with MASSIVE inventory so the sneakers can eventually get to you after the people with 10 min gets their pairs.

Last edited:
Also, that shade palace on Capitol told me "they didn't know what they were doing till Friday". I hate those guys, it's always so....shady.

That place is shady, no doubt.
They said on the banned release, they had folks camped out and the line was around Jamba and in the back of the building. :smh:

It really depends on stock to be honest. A buddy of mine hit on those Oreo Yeezys with only a 7 min (or whatever it was with just VIP + check in) at Footaction. Obviously after winning the Oreos and Top 3's he became a platinum star club member.

But if you select locations with low inventory, there's a chance you're screwed. Your best bet is to apply for store with MASSIVE inventory so the sneakers can eventually get to you after the people with 10 min gets their pairs.

ah, that's helpful. thanks, repped.

Last edited:

why skate in them? tons of better shoes to skate in and way cheaper...trying to "flex" or get attention?
This thread is moving sooooooo fast that y'all have prolly wayyy moved on from this. But um...with all due love and respect froston21? F what you talking bout G. If I can get two pairs one will be my new skate shoes FOR SURE and certain. Plus there's this gem that was posted in 2013 Black/Royal thread: 

Dawg it's hella Air Jordan 1s in this skate video. So um...nothing flexy about skating 1s at all. 

I know old heads skate in 1s but my era is all about the eS accel and reynolds 1...johnsons

I'd freak out if emerica brought those jems back
Repped. Same for me and the shoes common around my way with the kids. I really just skate in Jordans because I just learned last year @ 29(late, I know...but it was a pre-30 life crisis), and  told myself I'd beat some of the shoes I have before spending money a new pair. So now with this in tow, and the history of skating with AJ1s....I figured I'd get a pair to beat up on the board. 

Last edited:
Yep, was shocked that eastridge was shut down when I went this evening. I asked about it at champs and they said they were just gone one day, and some dude was supposed to start working there and didn't know they shut down, he just showed up to no job. [emoji]128557[/emoji]
I got three tickets at the 2 shoe palaces at eastridge.

When I called they said they would do a live raffle Sunday morning [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I asked to speak with a manager she said as of now they were doing a live raffle at 10am. I said that's when u guys open so will u give out tickets before? She said ya. I said what time, she responded uhh idk before we open? :lol:
I bet it is a raffle they are just limiting the days available to the public. No way corporate told them to do that a day after the release :smh:

Last edited:
^that's good self control lol.  I've entered so many raffles that I think I'm going to win more than I need in my size.  FOMO will kick in and I'll end up picking up all my pairs lol  
roll.gif
  (full disclosure, not for sale)

This 2013 thread funny compared to this one: http://niketalk.com/t/519529/official-air-jordan-i-retro-black-royal-thread-feb-2013

There it was plenty people not worried at all because of the All Stars that also dropped last time, clowning people who got what are now steals for pre-orders, and then the limited nature caught everybody off guard....meanwhile in 2017 we all cautious as ever(maybe too cautious...yeah right...can never be too cautious). Anyway an interesting read for some of you NTers. NT is funny/awesome.

dumb question, is there any type of location prioritization in these apps or is it a random store it selects. I have 10min HS and I'm really close to a store that I've hit on before for some releases and would rather be able to pick up there rather than drive for 45 mins to pick up...but i will if needed

dumb question, is there any type of location prioritization in these apps or is it a random store it selects. I have 10min HS and I'm really close to a store that I've hit on before for some releases and would rather be able to pick up there rather than drive for 45 mins to pick up...but i will if needed

Nope

I know old heads skate in 1s but my era is all about the eS accel and reynolds 1...johnsons

I'd freak out if emerica brought those jems back

Got these last year again....beat about 5 pair down early 2000s

View media item 2382834

View media item 2382850
Wore my Reynolds 1 last Saturday. Ive had this pair since they came out in the early 2000s. I skated in 2001 Breds I picked up at the outlet but the Reynolds 1 was my fav skate shoe of all time. I took a lot of crap for wearing these all red shoes back when they came out. Nowadays all red shoes have all the hype. Who would of thought

Repped. Same for me and the shoes common around my way with the kids. I really just skate in Jordans because I just learned last year @ 29(late, I know...but it was a pre-30 life crisis), and  told myself I'd beat some of the shoes I have before spending money a new pair. So now with this in tow, and the history of skating with AJ1s....I figured I'd get a pair to beat up on the board. 

Props for the skating at your age. I'm 42 and yeah, love 1s cause of bb and all that. Plus these came out when I was 10, and I was bummed I never got em as a kid.

If anyone can point me in the right direction on where to make a straight trade with these for banned 1's it'd be much appreciated.

I'm copping as many pairs I hit on, if I win 1 raffle 1 pair will be copped! Limit 4. Retail or bust! All for me too

Last edited:
When I called they said they would do a live raffle Sunday morning [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I asked to speak with a manager she said as of now they were doing a live raffle at 10am. I said that's when u guys open so will u give out tickets before? She said ya. I said what time, she responded uhh idk before we open? :lol:
I bet it is a raffle they are just limiting the days available to the public. No way corporate told them to do that a day after the release :smh:

That place is shady, no doubt.
They said on the banned release, they had folks camped out and the line was around Jamba and in the back of the building. :smh:

I didn't know I had like minded NTers so close to me. If you guys wanna go to the live raffle and meet up send me a PM (not sure if I'm going yet).

Back
Top Bottom