Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

^^^^ they didn't scrap those DMP 7 packs doe....
Or any of those draft day kobes
exactly. There wasn't any good reason to scrap the shoe. Must have been some internal beefing going on.

remember those Wrong sole Jordan 9's Nike released on NDC? But they couldn't just release banneds?
But in the end it benefited me because I was able to score 2 pairs so I don't care.

Last edited:
I guess it was meant to be 4 ur boy...
Submitted 3 total payments and didn't get a SINGLE pair...
2 with Nike was only going for 1 pair but submitted payment twice...
1 finish line
Never gt confirmation from eithr... only finish line shows on my PayPal and it's pending smh....
View media item 2393696

You mean your credit limit wasn't meant to be.....

jfwy

And anyone that has issues with deliveries being left should set it up so that doesn't happen.
The job of the delivery people is to deliver the product.
I know FedEx and UPS can have packages held at locations for free. Not too sure about USPS.

Yep, I learned my lesson. I pick up my packages from UPS and FedEx locations.

For USPS I deliver to an address where someone is home during the day.

having UPS My Choice or FedEx Delivery Manager is not 100% fool proof. Stuff happens at during transition and warehouses all the time

Google makes everybody and expert lol 

Just finished my online course. Giving free breast exams!
laugh.gif

Since y'all were talking about the banned letter earlier....I hope Nike retros the Air Ship. Now that I got Royals and Breds.....I hope they drop the air ships next....In both hi and mid(as mids are closest to the ones Mike played in).

Last edited:
DO NOT POST MULTIPLE/STOCKPILE PICS

2nd pair just arrived from FNL (left pair). Champs pair on the right. Beat a pair, keep a pair. FNL pair looks to be more tumbled than the Champs pair but I'm happy with both. Just need a pair of Chi's now and I'm good on my OG 1s.

Last edited by a moderator:
2nd pair just arrived from FNL (left pair). Champs pair on the right. Beat a pair, keep a pair. FNL pair looks to be more tumbled than the Champs pair but I'm happy with both. Just need a pair of Chi's now and I'm good

Might want to take that down papi

Back
Top Bottom