Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I was here but I still missed the party 
sick.gif

varies from pair to pair and depending on whether you like tumbled better or less

IMHO in men's the overall quality looks about the same, good for an aj1 not as good as sbb perhaps but A1 for an AJ1 these days, and the GS royals are noticeably nicer than the GS banned were
Did u get your pair?

My boy got multiples of an item from Nike with the exact same tracking an order number, it was for some V442 woven pants so its not like it doesn't happen.

I work for FedEx so I see duplicate tracking numbers all the time, it does indeed say its already been delivered but we just drop em anyway. So its basically his word against everyone elses at this point
laugh.gif
It's rare but does happen .My boy got 2 Panasonic Toughbooks for the price of one before. Two separate boxes same tracking number 

Smh.. Been busy with work. I guess I took another L without even knowing it lol

Don't feel too bad
It was a hit or miss
Yeah sure seems like a lot of people got orders in
But I'm sure just as many didn't imo

Last edited:

It's rare but does happen .My boy got 2 Panasonic Toughbooks for the price of one before. Two separate boxes same tracking number 
Kind of similar (but not really), but one time I got this drawing tablet thing (Wacom Intuous 4).  I ordered it at Staples in person, since they didn't have it in stock.  Then I drove to Best Buy and they did have it in stock, and price-matched the printed receipt I had.  So then I went back to Staples and cancelled the order.   What do you know a week or so later, a shipment from Staples shows up at my door.   Ended up selling it on Craigslist for like $300 

that two item situation, same thing happened to me back in the days when i ordered NBA Showtime for dreamcast from EB games.  Got 2 copies.. traded a copy to my homie for an allen iverson UD game jersey card.  Back in the days man.

Ups does make mistakes
Few weeks back I mentioned that they sent me some shoes I didn't order
Too bad they are adidas soccer cleats
What am I gonna do with these?
I hate soccer and I'm outta shape

Ups does make mistakes
Few weeks back I mentioned that they sent me some shoes I didn't order
Too bad they are adidas soccer cleats
What am I gonna do with these?
I hate soccer and I'm outta shape
Try and help a kid out that needs them

Last edited:
Don't feel too bad
It was a hit or miss
Yeah sure seems like a lot of people got orders in
But I'm sure just as many didn't imo
I called 5 times and none of them would put an order in. I might have played it wrong though I was just saying on the site when I hit buy it button I was getting an error. Then they said it's back ordered and can't make an order because it may get cancelled. IDC just put it in . Should of just acted like I'm using Eastbay Magazine Catalog lol.

It's cool though I already ate plenty on this release seems a decent amount got their first pair through that method so glad everyone got a piece.

First off I don't need no internet props, I can show proof of my brother texting when the second truck came, and proof when the first pair was delivered.....believe it or don't all I know is I paid for 1 pair on Nike + and ddnt even try on rd

I got like 6 car seats from target when I ordered 2. All the same order. Never charged for more than 2.

For a grizzly animal you sure do have a kind heart
I'll just drive by a kids soccer game honk my horn then chuck them out the window lol

Last edited:
Is there any chance I can walk into my local mall and pick up a returned pair? I want to exhaust all options before paying resell. 

No one is negating the mix up. It's the time line we're questioning.

Nike once sent someone real oreo cookies and they figured out his address from twitter posts

Is there any chance I can walk into my local mall and pick up a returned pair? I want to exhaust all options before paying resell. 

Is there a chance? Yes

But you know damn well any employee will scoop those up so you won't have a chance

I'd check outlets this weekend for any returns

Back
Top Bottom