Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Heard of people getting extra stuff from nike... but i.cant recall if they ended up being charged or not....

when UPS scanned, it would have showed delivered already.

And for your "traceable" proof...you just told on yourself, genius.

I don't think Nike or ups knows me by my niketalk user name genius

Don't even waste your time going back and forth with them. You know what happened and that's all that matters.
Congrats on getting a two for one that's crazy :pimp:

Only time I've gotten double of an item from Nike was once in a big order and it was some cheap drifit workout shirt but that was in the same box

Did you have to sign for the package ? Usually Villa add that feature on the package, hopefully I'm off when they deliver them tommorrow
I just had three pair dropped off at one time stemming from Villa's recent "25XTRA" snafu, no signature required.

Don't even waste your time going back and forth with them. You know what happened and that's all that matters.
Congrats on getting a two for one that's crazy :pimp:

Good looks Repped! I'm done with it and I've heard it happen multiple times but never happened to me....glad it was on these

How does everyonw feel about the royal drop? I feel like the quality on the bred remastered are better.
varies from pair to pair and depending on whether you like tumbled better or less

IMHO in men's the overall quality looks about the same, good for an aj1 not as good as sbb perhaps but A1 for an AJ1 these days, and the GS royals are noticeably nicer than the GS banned were

Never received tracking email from UPS/Eastbay but shows up in my UPS My Choice account.

My pair is coming from Junction City, Kansas warehouse.

I DO NOT HAVE ANY OF THESE FOR SELL!!!

I'm only posting this because I've had doubles delivered to me before. Last year I ordered 4 Flu Games and received 6. It happens guys...

What's your method for footsites?

I need tips guys, i always fail on the footsites..

Back
Top Bottom