Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I just went in and clicked "register for new account" and used the email I gave the rep.   Don't see anything in my order history though... and still haven't gotten an email confirmation from the order. 
I didnt get an email either but it was in my history, i didnt even have to look up the order number through my account. Not sure if my method would give any different results though

View media item 2391203And this is how it looks

Anyone know a quick fix for this scratch?!

Happened while trying to fix a bathroom rug with my foot and I slipped, catching my sneaker under the sink cabinet door SMH
man touch it up with some royal blue angelus. Easily fixable. In the meantime take your time getting off the crapper lmao!!!!

Glad to see u ate @PmpDaddyRobFord

Tried to make moves thursday for u.
Connect said "as of now no pairs in that sz check in saturday when u pick up youre raffle win".
Went in on the drop got my pair , asked again, and only pair unaccounted for was a sz12. That was still 30 mins prior pick up window closed.

Last edited:
How the are all of you getting through for size 13? I had TWO size 13 orders on backorder from Eastbay and Footlocker. Now ya'll are claiming my size :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
nthat.gif

we'll see...

Anyone have any luck with FNL or FL via phone order? I'm still on hold with FNL, but I'm trying to backorder from as many footsites as possible to improve my chances of one of them shipping a pair... might just start cold calling as many of these places as possible until I get another hit.

Last edited:
I'm talking to Footlocker's chat and she said they recieved a re-stock date from Nike. So these back-ordered pairs are probably all going to go through.

eastbay is the same sku for ftl ? thanks

just called eastbay  they were having error adding to cart, said they wish they could help.

She told me that as of now, there is no future orders because they've essentially pre-sold the re-stock inventory with new orders from today. So any order that was placed on backorder will probably go through with the exception of a few that may cancel.

Anyone know a quick fix for this scratch?!

View media item 2391194
Happened while trying to fix a bathroom rug with my foot and I slipped, catching my sneaker under the sink cabinet door SMH

Time to sell, download a photo editor and smoothly fade that white stuff out, sell as deadstock, get your $350 and buy another pair with your earnings.

:lol: scumbag route not srs but if you wanna be nice then put vnds [emoji]128519[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom