Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

There's been something seriously wrong with the footsite shipments. This same thing happened with my Ultraboost LTD with leather cages. It shipped this weekend. Been backordered forever. I copped on a FNL restock saturday morning around 8 PM. I then called to cancel footsite and they said its ready to ship. Weird inventory issues. 

jenny ru 
roll.gif

after getting 7 diff reps I finally got through with some girl. She said she can place the order but its gonna be back ordrered. I asked if theres any chance of my order getting cancelled and she said no but they just dont know when I will get my shoes but it is guaranteed. So I went along with it for a size 10 and she said that theres 20% off on the shoes on the website and that I would qualify for free shipping.. so total came out to be $139.19.. sounds kind of weird to me. Did anyone else get a similar total to mine? 

Last edited:

There's been something seriously wrong with the footsite shipments. This same thing happened with my Ultraboost LTD with leather cages. It shipped this weekend. Been backordered forever. I copped on a FNL restock saturday morning around 8 PM   AM. I then called to cancel footsite and they said its ready to ship. Weird inventory issues. 
Fixed 
happy.gif

after getting 7 diff reps I finally got through with some girl. She said she can place the order but its gonna be back ordrered. I asked if theres any chance of my order getting cancelled and she said no but they just dont know when I will get my shoes but it is guaranteed. So I went along with it for a size 10 and she said that theres 20% off on the shoes on the website and that I would qualify for free shipping.. so total came out to be $139.19.. sounds kind of weird to me. Did anyone else get this total or discount? 
naw that sounds sus you sure she was talking about the right shoe

after getting 7 diff reps I finally got through with some girl. She said she can place the order but its gonna be back ordrered. I asked if theres any chance of my order getting cancelled and she said no but they just dont know when I will get my shoes but it is guaranteed. So I went along with it for a size 10 and she said that theres 20% off on the shoes on the website and that I would qualify for free shipping.. so total came out to be $139.19.. sounds kind of weird to me. Did anyone else get a similar total to mine? 

I was told before giving my CC number that it excluded any promos but did qualify for free shipping

you sure homegirl copped you the right shoes?

naw that sounds sus you sure she was talking about the right shoe
yes I made sure by asking for the sku number which was  55088007. She asked if it was for the jordan 1 og black royal.  She gave me a confirmation number as well but still havent gotten the confirmation email 

Just got in the thread............saw that I have about 300+ new unread posts, and it keeps rising.

I'm guessing there was a restock today
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Everyone who is getting through, do not celebrate until you get the shipping confirmation. Even checking out on release date is not guaranteed until you get that tracking.
Even if the rep says it won't get cancelled...the rep has no control or knowledge of what's actually going on with the shipment.
5 minutes after I ordered, again I ordered 2 hrs ago though. They are probably swamped.

View media item 2391183

Just opened the account the rep made for me, my orders in there and it says backordered. Guess we'll see what happens. Im not gonna even think about it anymore since its out of my hands now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom