Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Not true to the OG material wise
Nobody really cares about that. that was over 3 decades ago...........What the hell do you know that was made that long ago is still made exactly the same or can be replicated to the same exact specifics? The production process has changed dramatically since then........do people not understand that?

Nobody really cares about that. that was over 3 decades ago...........What the hell do you know that was made that long ago is still made exactly the same or can be replicated to the same exact specifics? The production process has changed dramatically since then........do people not understand that?
Nope. I'm usually for og details because many retros 4-9 specifically have had many small details taken away. But the tumbled leather is one that is pretty dope.

Additionally, jb likes variation among certain retros (kayak the most popular) so tumbled is cool this once

Don't like the royals with tumbled leather, pass and wait.

Last edited:
Have we confirmed any of this tumbled leather nonsense? Or are we just basing all this off the very early possible PS pictures?

Have we confirmed any of this tumbled leather nonsense? Or are we just basing all this off the very early possible PS pictures?

Well there's real picture being posted and it's probably a HQ fake but it features tumbled leather and another pic from the same source popped up yesterday so idk

We'll see but usually the fakes are correct so I don't see the fakes having tumbled just for the real pairs which are in production right now to have smooth

You only know what they tell you, believe me, retail managers actually have this information months in advance. They aren't allowed to give it so they always say they don't know. They can even see when a shoe will go on sale, it's not random.

I can only speak on FL but I know a manager for many years and he always tells me how many pairs he's getting of a particular shoe.
He has shown me the printout and has let me look at it. It does indicate the quantities they will receive by shoe size.

I will have to ask him about the upcoming sales, never heard him mention that.
In fact, I was asking him about markdowns for the Kobe 11's around Black Friday and he had no info.
He wanted a couple himself including the Red Horse's.

Last edited:
Lol thats a funny post. Well they did in 13 save for a few quirks that actually came out in the recent banneds. If they sliced and put back together different parts of the 2 years, they would literally be og worthy. Its very possible. Quite honestly i think its a joke that they havent done a 1 exactly as the og since the "production process" you feel changed so dramatically is about as advanced as sliced bread.

Wrong. They can use the same materials from the top 3s and I think most would be good. I think most dudes are scared of not scoring a pair like in 2013 so some of y'all will just take whatever at this point. They could be navy blue and dudes would still be in here posting take my money gifs. Black toes came out damn good in reference to the og, along with Kentuckys.....just give me that in black and blue and I'll be straight. And yes, I have 2013s already.

Wrong. They can use the same materials from the top 3s and I think most would be good. I think most dudes are scared of not scoring a pair like in 2013 so some of y'all will just take whatever at this point. They could be navy blue and dudes would still be in here posting take my money gifs. Black toes came out damn good in reference to the og, along with Kentuckys.....just give me that in black and blue and I'll be straight. And yes, I have 2013s already.

Agreed

A long as the box says black/royal and they're market as such, they could look and feel like **** and dudes will jump all over em

The color so far and everything doesn't look bad just no need for the tumbled leather at al

Am I still gonna get a pair? Hell yes but not thrilled about the tumbled, hell I already said I didn't like it on the 2016 banned

Y'all are overreacting to the tumbled leather. NT cries over a detail that the general population is going to praise because to them tumbled leather means quality, something close to the over mentioned SBB/Banned which makes them more eager to buy

Last edited:
Shouldve done 508s if anything. All other levis are trash.

541s are low waisted and loose in the thighs but form a nice vice grip on your balls. I have no idea who theyre trying to cater to with those.

Back
Top Bottom