Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

25570h3.jpg

:nerd:

Last edited:
Doesn't even have the stitch holes so not a sole swap?

Prob fakes that haven't been put together yet

Y'all doubting wop now? I thought y'all liked to see what shoes will look like?

Tumbled team wins!

The fact that 90% of the blue leather we see isn't tumbled and that even the swoosh isn't tumbled all the way back to where it connects to the heel leads me to think that the particular pair pictured just ended up with that bit of tumbled leather by chance.

Y'all doubting wop now? I thought y'all liked to see what shoes will look like?
Doubt any early pics that have noticeable and questionable discrepancies :wink:

Saving my official "IN" for when official pics are up :smokin

Last edited:
Hypocrites, when i crap on wop and early pics y'all say we need them and they're always right anyway. When myself and other nt'ers said these might have tumbled leather, y'all said there is no way. Now some of y'all are in denial about these having tumbled leather? C'mon son. These may very well be tumbled.

Last edited:
Hypocrites, when i crap on wop and early pics y'all say we need them and they're always right anyway. When myself and other nt'ers said these might have tumbled leather, y'all said there is no way. Now some of y'all are in denial about these having tumbled leather? C'mon son. These may very well be tumbled.
Really ?

Last edited:
Not going to be tumbled, don't worry about it. As you can see by the 1 release today they're going to be like the originals just with better leather.
These have tumbled leather? But Shoestradamus told us they wouldn't be tumbled [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

You stay on some "me against the world", "I tried to tell y'all" **** in these threads Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ ; relax my g :lol:

They may indeed very well end up being tumbled though, so we shall see if they're going to try to play the tumbled leather = quality angle again, despite their smooth leather pairs overall having more consistent softness.

Boutique photos > NDC's for me.

Last edited:
You stay on some "me against the world", "I tried to tell y'all ****" in these threads Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ ; relax my g :lol:

They may indeed very well end up being tumbled though, so we shall see if they're going to try to play the tumbled leather = quality angle again, despite their smooth leather pairs overall having more consistent softness.

Boutique photos > NDC's for me.
this is a discussion board where debates happen. I've seen many of you all call people out and roast them for pages. I'm just calling out inconsistencies especially since a few are in denial despite these early pics that are usually welcomed.

Back
Top Bottom