Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Can't wait for these things.. and in my bday month.
View media item 2285069

The ultimate troll move from JB.. worse than darker color or tumble, would be if they put perforations all over em like they been doing with a lot of the new releases this year. :lol:

3 pears please....
happy.gif

Some pics need to drop soon...if these drop in May. Production should be in full swing soon right?

Last edited:

Some pics need to drop soon...if these drop in May. Production should be in full swing soon right?
If the release is speculated for May, production in Asia has commenced for sure.  Where's those chickenwop leaked pics when we need em!

These dropping for real or just speculation at this point? Nice new, DS pair of 2013s in my size (13) offered at a very fair price on eBay.

These dropping for real or just speculation at this point? Nice new, DS pair of 2013s in my size (13) offered at a very fair price on eBay.
Depending on the deal I would grab them. I find myself tempted by 01s sometimes because of the prices

Thanks man. I'm thinking same. Fingers crossed no niketalk brethren do me dirty and outbid me!

Last edited:
Can't wait for these things.. and in my bday month.
View media item 2285069

The ultimate troll move from JB.. worse than darker color or tumble, would be if they put perforations all over em like they been doing with a lot of the new releases this year. :lol:

Thats where I'd draw the line. Seriously hope it's just those first 3 black/whites with the preforations. This post scared me because you know JB be doing the most.

Back
Top Bottom