Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

How could you want a shoe in January but no one knew what they looked like until late March
Must have not seen the Jordan 11 thread

People were in before they even knew what the shoe looked like they still don't know what it look like fully and are still planing on copping it

I might get em

anybody find a legit pre order for  a decent price yet? im still thinking if i want to trade my chi 1's for a pair of these. i really want these but dont want to pay 500 bucks honestly..

Looks like all the foreign resellers busting heads. Preorder might be a more feasible option for some. No1 is saying the numbers but every1 must know something. 

Must have not seen the Jordan 11 thread
People were in before they even knew what the shoe looked like they still don't know what it look like fully and are still planing on copping it
I might get em
that dude is high man I saw IG post in January, along with the Jordan breaking the backboard video and story... Been on these.

Drake, kanye, LBJ etc.....don't mean anything to me if they wore it or not...like these sbb since the jump!

New? havnt scene something like that in a long time. Would be nice to see pre-orders for customers who actually want them

Last edited:
I said they should do raffle but if they do

I'm gonna get screwed bc I never win raffles

I'd rather just Eliminate bots and try online and wait Inline. Atleast I know I tried

Also looks like they would have to pick them up at a store
If its translated right. I'm just wondering what the hell this means if anything for US releases

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom