Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

The newer the shoe, the harder it is to use for Trade bait.

Hell you can't even use Jams and 88's for trade bait for the yeezy 2's.  They probably gonna ask for Chicago 1's, Royal 1's, Bred 1's, and then add $500 cash to that. #RealTalk #Yeezy2Owners
what about galaxy foams?

galaxy foambs? hell nah i wouldnt trade my yeezys for them

just for the record .... if i see after the drop the bay starts listing these a Jordan 1 Retro Candy Corn OGs....I will be less than enthused. :/
"Candy Corn OGs" :lol: :rofl:

I wouldn't doubt someone will post pics of the shoes on IG next to a pumpkin, candy corn candies, etc.

Last edited:
I remember when this thread had no one , chi 1 helped the hype train on these...

you are mistaken....the reason why there was no one here was because everyone was on the chicago thread. once that was done the migration began.

it has nothing to do with how the release went.

Last edited:
you are mistaken....the reason why there was no one here was because everyone was on the chicago thread. once that was done the migration began.

it has nothing to do with how the release went.
Na I think NDC not dropping and a combination of people not getting their hands on the chi 1 makes people want these more, this shoe is seeming more and more limited now too it's a resellers wet dream :/ :smh::smh:

I remember when this thread had no one , chi 1 helped the hype train on these...

I think the pick up in traffic is 2-fold: with the movement of the drop date from 5/23 to 6/27 allowed 1s folks to consider both pick ups. Of course the last minute NDC launch pull has also shifted some folks to the thread as well...

So just because nike pulled the online release it made people want this shoe more and it increased the thread traffic? lol

Last edited:
I think the pick up in traffic is 2-fold: with the movement of the drop date from 5/23 to 6/27 allowed 1s folks to consider both pick ups. Of course the last minute NDC launch pull has also shifted some folks to the thread as well...
Exactly.... People will hate to just hate for nothing now a days.... I've wanted these since January... Hope to be able to secure a pair come 6/27

I'm glad they changed the date for these saved us all the hassle on 5/30 trying to get both....I'm definitely ready for 6/27......3-4 is the goal

Back
Top Bottom