Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

After missing out on the 72-10s, really wanna cop a pair of the shattered backboards. My favroite 1s. How much are you guys willing to pay a pair of DS pair max ?

After missing out on the 72-10s, really wanna cop a pair of the shattered backboards. My favroite 1s. How much are you guys willing to pay a pair of DS pair max ?
Retail.......but this isn't a perfect world so 300-330 but 285 if your really lucky so GL. These were easy to get back in June had more than I could handle lol.

Wore my pair again over the weekend again,and these things feel like pillows on your feet. I still get surprised every time I wear these how comfy they are. Pay whatever you think they're worth. I would have a hard time believing you if you said you copped and were unsatisfied

Last edited:
After getting rid of both of my pairs I kinda want another but these aren't worth over retail to me. Hopefully Nike throws em in a restock.

Last edited:
Wore my pair again over the weekend again,and these things feel like pillows on your feet. I still get surprised every time I wear these how comfy they are. Pay whatever you think they're worth. I would have a hard time believing you if you said you copped and were unsatisfied

Thanks for the reply, mate. Would you think $360 is too much for a local pick up?

Thanks for the reply, mate. Would you think $360 is too much for a local pick up?

Im not trying to be a jerk, but if you got it and really want these shoes then do it. If you're concerned about paying that much then I'm sure you can find a pair for a little cheaper.

Last edited:
$325 is about avg resell cost at this point. With no shipping or fees, $360 is a bit high. But considering these resold for $500 out the gate, not bad. Double retail on this and the Chi 1s is the correct metric.

Wow whoever won this got a great deal on SBBs that look close to DS.
Exactly why I posted it, I wanted someone to get a good deal
nthat.gif
 don't think anybody in here caught it, should've posted in the official 1 thread too 
laugh.gif

Is it lit yet :nerd:

For my 10.5 fam, lastest bid is currently at $255 with 30 minutes left

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Jordan-1-2015-OG-Shattered-Backboard-Size-10-5-Rare-Retro-2001-Royal-/321942658999?hash=item4af5471fb7:g:ru4AAOSwv-NWZiwK

Good luck if you're going to try for them.
For my 10.5 fam, lastest bid is currently at $255 with 30 minutes left

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Jordan-1-2015-OG-Shattered-Backboard-Size-10-5-Rare-Retro-2001-Royal-/321942658999?hash=item4af5471fb7:g:ru4AAOSwv-NWZiwK

Good luck if you're going to try for them.

Man I was on these had messaged the guy and everything. I was a lil skeptical cause it seemed too good to be true. Seller did seem legit tho. FML!

Back
Top Bottom