Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

You can find a ds pair for around 350-400 depending on size. Urban necessities In Vegas has been listing pairs available for PayPal invoices starting at 340. Occasionally they sell em for 300 ds
Repped.  Just picked up a DS pair for $320 shipped from Urban Necessities.  Been looking for a good price on these for a while now.  Thanks for the heads up. 

I've seen a few DS size 14 for less than 300. I'll probably get a second pair when I have a bit more disposable cash, if I can still find a pair that cheap in a month or two.
I have other priorities right now.

After christmas these things are going to skyrocket. Get them while you can..... And wear the sh** out of em please. Got a 14 that I need to do some work for me.

Okk maybe not so soon but these shoes are works of art. Eventually they'll be above 600. Maybe not next year, or the year after that but I have faith in them. 

I bought them to wear. I can't do the bright orange toe. I still love them and wouldn't ever give them up for under 500. I'm excited about their potential F me right? Meanwhile theres a huge circle jerk about some dude named corgi unloading a size run of Royals for like 900 a piece. No one cares.

Picked these up for $220
eek.gif

I'm gonna make you my personal shopper, you stay finding good deals 
laugh.gif

I bought them to wear. I can't do the bright orange toe. I still love them and wouldn't ever give them up for under 500. I'm excited about their potential F me right? Meanwhile theres a huge circle jerk about some dude named corgi unloading a size run of Royals for like 900 a piece. No one cares.

i feel you g,, they look like halloween shoes , but the quality is butter for sure

Back
Top Bottom