Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Three pairs that benefited from NA branding:

1. Highlight reels
2. black gums
3. SVSMs
The Kanye effect gave sneakers more value than NA branding. Cause to my knowledge before Kanye put 1s on his feet they didn't sit per se but they didn't go as fast as they do now and definitely didn't have as much hype. Banned 1s, black toes and Bred have all been in factory stores before now you wont find them for anything under $400

their launchpad system works a hell of a lot better than that garbage jordan experience
laugh.gif

They were pretty comfy for about an hour, but you guys might wanna wear something with more cushion if you go on a marathon mall session with the gf like I did today
eyes.gif
Info on the denim?
I never get how a man comes on a shoe thread to ask for info about another man's jeans.
JK of course.

Just showing the difference of good shots being some folks tried to pester my solid advice yesterday.

For a size 14 in these is the going price around ~$300?

Finally saw these in person and decided I need to add these to the collection so I've been looking around eBay....

I never get how a man comes on a shoe thread to ask for info about another man's jeans.
JK of course.

Just showing the difference of good shots being some folks tried to pester my solid advice yesterday.
I never  get how a man comes on a shoe thread to ask for info about another man's shoes.  WTF IS YOUR POINT!!!!!!!!!

Great fit doc!

JK of course.

I never  get how a man comes on a shoe thread to ask for info about another man's shoes.  WTF IS YOUR POINT!!!!!!!!!

Great fit doc!
Easy there tiger. Read maybe a page or 2 back. Read the spoiler. Then comment. Thank you.

Do yall think these are real or fake SBB? I'm looking to grab some but I wanna make sure I don't get jipped. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom